♛ 30 ♛

There are decisions in life that you appreciate at the moment but their memories make you lament for the rest of your life

There are decisions in life that you appreciate at the moment but their memories make you lament for the rest of your life. This morning, I felt the same. When I got up my body snuggled into his. His face looked serine.

Blush and guilt crept into my mind when I remembered last night's events. I should have stayed away, he was always in control. I was the one who came here. He asked me if I wanted to continue and I approved. I am no longer a virgin and that's the least of my concerns right now.

I couldn't stop myself when Raffael touched me. No man has ever touched me so intimately. He was gentle but rough, calm but desperate. I thought he would back off when he will know, I am virgin due to some made men shit but he didn't. It was uncomfortable initially but the pleasure I felt later, was worth it.

I imagined him a lot of times but sex with him was a whole other level. The fucked up thing here is nothing will happen now. Today is my last day here and I am going back to Moscow tomorrow, end of the story. I noticed the hickeys on my neck when I glanced at my reflection in the mirror.

He took a part of me that I will never forget. Even if I don't want to, I will always think of him. I left his room as soon as I woke up trying my best to not wake him up with my movement. I have to face him at the breakfast table. A part of me wants that and another doesn't.

The door opened with a shirtless Raffael entering inside. I was thinking about breakfast, he is already here. Raffael looks at me with a softness in his eyes. I evaded his gaze looking away. But will he stop hell no.

"You okay?" He can read me like an open book. I gave him a nod of agreement. He reached closer taking my hand in his own.

"Are we going to lie for the rest of the day? " He caught my lie.

"I can't face the truth right now" This time, I gave him what he wished for the truth.

"Okay, then we are going to lie tesoro" He said brushing his knuckles over my cheek. He shouldn't do these things. Changing the topic, I asked him "Aren't you going for breakfast?"

He smiled at me, a genuine one. "No one is home except us. Mama is out with Samuel and Augustin took Bianca out." Is fate supporting him?

"Come, I will cook breakfast for us?" I gave him a sceptical look. Is he kidding or what. "Don't give me those looks tesoro, I can cook" He said taking my hand in his.

Raffael started cooking as I sat in front of the counter observing him. Thank god he has put a shirt on, I can't handle shirtless Raffael. If I met him in Moscow, if he wasn't the head of Cosa Nostra things would have been so different for us. Maybe we would be living a normal life.

I got up taking plates when I saw he was done. I arranged the table since it's rude to just sit around and eat. As I took the first bite, I had to admit he is a great cook. I stopped myself from moaning at the taste.