♛ 40 ♛

"Boss said to change her clothes," One of them said

"Boss said to change her clothes," One of them said. My eyes fluttered open with their voice. I don't know for how long, I was out.

"She is awake, let's do it then," The same man said turning towards me. "Yeah she is a Russian beauty, let's see what is she hiding behind these clothes," Another one said chuckling at me.

"I am sure she is feral in bed, she likes to use her claws" Their words knocked my breath out. No, no, not this God. They reached beside me one of them and released my hands holding them tightly.

"This wound looks painful, I would have never shot you but you behaved like a bitch" He said pressing his hand on my knee. I closed my eyes as feral pain emerged in my whole body.

The other one trailed his hands upwards placing them between my legs. His touch was so humiliating. He rubbed his fingers over my clothed clit. He looked into my eyes when he opened his filthy mouth" Let's undress her then"

Another man agreed with him yanking the sleeves of the dress down my shoulders. I wiggled my hands trying to free them.

The one who touched me, pushed my panties aside, his fingers touching my flesh. "Stop" I plead. He smirked at me.

Before he could try more a loud shot was heard. Both of them stood away, getting towards the door. Their boss, Aron called them. I couldn't hear but they said yes to whatever he said.

I have to save myself. I tried to collect all the strength remaining in me. I got up, picking up the rod lying on the floor. I lunged forward hitting one of them straight on his head and knocking him down. Motherfucker tried to touch me.

Another one tried to take the rod from me. He is much more powerful than me right now. I can't even stand on my feet properly. Pain engulfed every single muscle of mine. Don't give up Yuliana, you have to fight.

Yanking the rod from his hold, I slammed it on his hand which was trying to take out the gun from his pocket.

Gun fell on the floor, he tried to push me away. I pushed the rod into his chest with the maximum force, I could create. He yelled falling to his knees. I crawled towards the gun. My knee was hurting like a bitch. Not now.

Stretching my hand, I grabbed the weapon. He stood on his feet coming towards me. Now Yuliana. I fired the bullet at him stumbling back due to the recoiling force of the gun. I fell on the floor.

I tried to get up and walked out. I can't make it no matter how hard I try, I can't walk out of her alive. My feet gave up as I came out of the room and I crawled the corridor getting on my feet again.

When I reached close to another room, I didn't turn my head. I couldn't walk anymore, my body twisted on its own as I fell on the floor. I might have been dreaming at that moment because I could see him, Raffael in front of me. Everything went in slow motion as he ran in my direction crouching down. I saw his face and everything went blank. Am I dead? I don't care, at least I saw him last time before dying.