♛ 19 ♛

"I asked Raffael about it but, he said it isn't safe for us to go out" Chiara sighed as she told me about her conversation with Raffael

"I asked Raffael about it but, he said it isn't safe for us to go out" Chiara sighed as she told me about her conversation with Raffael. It's Bianca's birthday today and I don't have a dress to wear at the party tonight.

Chiara runs her own fashion brand so she said we can go to her office to select something for me. I advised her that it wasn't safe to go out since we had been attacked just a week ago. Still, she insisted on asking Raffael but she got the same answer.

Finally, she decided that we should select from the designs she had saved on her laptop. We selected a dress, it was already completed so it will be delivered within hours. We were having a morning walk in the garden while discussing about all this.

When I entered the foyer, I saw Alessia and Aurora checking the decorations. I haven't seen Bianca since morning. I am sure she is busy with her husband and that's great she already has a lot of bad memories about her birthday, it's good if today she makes some good ones.

"Someone is checking you out" Chiara mumbled looking at the stairs and my eyes automatically followed hers. Raffael was standing there and he was looking at me. I stopped smiling as our eyes met. He looks handsome in a  navy blue suit. He looked away continuing his steps.

After bidding goodbye to Aurora like always he left the place. My heart is beating loudly and this isn't because of the walk. Chiara is smirking at me. I gave her a questionable look which only gave me a chuckle from her.

We both headed towards my room. Chiara needs a file she gave me to check some issues regarding a court proclamation. As we entered inside, a black box on the bed caught my eyes. Chiara went towards it picking it up.

"This isn't from my collection".  She mumbled.Eyeing the box she opened it and took out a note from it.

"A small gift for you tesoro wear this at the party"

She read it loudly and I was going to die then and there. My cheeks heat up hearing that. I can't even imagine that in my dreams. Raffael Mancini got a gift for me. That little endearment tickles something in me.

"You are blushing girl" I was caught in 4k. Chiara dropped the note on bed taking out the dress. Oh my goodness, it was the same dress, I saw at the store last week. I loved it no no he did not.

"This dress is fucking pretty, I never knew Raffael had such a good taste" Chiara said looking at it. I nodded in a yes.

"Okay then this one looks incredible and since he gifted you should wear it" She said placing it back. Her eyes had a devilish glint when she left the room.

I peeked at the note again after she left and I am giggling like a teenager looking at it.

After some time Chiara sent some accessories and makeup for me. She already asked if, I need her help to get ready and I said I can do it on my own.