♛ 38♛

"What?" I yelled when I heard what he just said

"What?" I yelled when I heard what he just said. Yuliana is kidnapped. Fuck, how, why...

"What were you doing, from where was she kidnapped, was she alone?" I asked all the questions at a time since my mind panicked.

"She went to meet her friend there was a situation I couldn't go, fuck I didn't even know she was going out" He responded, voice guilty because he couldn't save her.

"Search for her, I am coming to Moscow. I don't care, just find her" The first thought that crossed my mind was to go there and find her. I let her go because I wanted her to be fucking happy. Her brothers were so confident about protecting her.

"Don't come here, I know Albanians are behind this. They aren't absurd enough to keep her here. They might have crossed the borders already. I am going to search here while you search for her outside Moscow" He ended the call with that.

Cazzo. Aron Neziri play like a man, you made a wrong move by going behind her. I saw my brothers and Cillian glancing at me, I guess they heard what happened.

"Samuel try to track all the safe houses Neziri owns," I said sitting on the chair beside him. I will search every fucking corner of the world if I have to.

"We will find her no matter what," Augustin said getting up. I don't know where they took her, or what is happening to her. Christ.

"Your man from Moscow sent a CCTV footage" Samuel said typing something. He gestured at the other laptop. "I have sent on that one" I nodded at him. My mind and body aren't responding. This isn't the situation to feel all this. She needs you.

Cillian switched the laptop on playing the video. It was some street. Then, I saw her coming out of a house. She was hugging some other girl. She looked happy. She turned towards the car heading ahead.

Something happened she was startled. "Rewind it and turn up the volume," I said my eyes fixed on the screen. Cillian did the same. This time, I heard a gunshot. She was stilled at the sound. She glanced at her friend. "Lari run inside," she said to the brunette standing at the entrance of the house. I heard her after eleven days.

Brunette shook her head at her. She scrutinized the men coming towards her and then at the brunette. "I cannot save both of us please go and call Alexei." This time brunette thought for a second before clicking something on the phone in her hand.

She got rid of her heels throwing them away and getting ready for the fighting stance. She didn't back off even when she saw her chances to win were nil. She took the gun but there wasn't any ammo in it. Fuck this.

"Fight them chica" Cillian whispered looking at the screen. She used the move, I taught her to thrash them.

A fucker punched her nose. I balled my fists at the sides, he would pay for that. She fought with all her strength. One of them kicked her chest. "Bastard" I snarled when I saw that intense pain lacing her features. That must have hurt her ribs.