♛ 4 ♛

I noticed all the dubious glances in my direction

I noticed all the dubious glances in my direction. Not just my brothers and Cillian but mama, Bianca, uncle Umberto and aunt Alessia were also gazing at me scrutinizing for answers, how could I forget if a single thing changes its place everyone in the house knows about it so when an entirely new person was in the estate, they all knew about it.

I know Mama was holding off for me to explain. "We went to the auction saving girls, she was there and she recognised me " nobody's expression changed, not even a bit. Mama still looked at me with a frown on her face.

"That's no justification to keep her here, that too without her consent" I shook my head not agreeing with her. Earlier, I hadn't considered about keeping her but now that I have heard her, I comprehend she is certainly from a mafia family, she was from a wealthy family. I knew that much looking at her Chanel dress but from a mafia family, I didn't had a clue.

"She is from a mafia family and she can be a peril maybe this was all intentional, she never saw me still she knows me. I have no business with her, I will ask her a few questions and she will leave" my tone was non-negotiable. I could see mama was making an effort to understand. I peeked at uncle Umberto and he was satisfied although Cillian still looked a bit confidential about it. Augustin just dazed his head while Samuel had some fondness, I already asked him to look about her.

"He is correct she is from a mafia family, she is Yuliana Zaitsev only daughter of the head of bratva, Daniil Zaitsev" as Samuel's words sank in my brain, I wondered how is this possible. Daniil lives in Moscow and he is not someone who will plot against me. He indeed wouldn't dispatch his daughter as an enticement.

I could witness them believing me, I saw mama's features getting delicate. "But bratva had a peace with us why is she here, we should talk to her father " Cillian offered and that's what I was going to do.

"First have dinner, call her downstairs" Aunt Alessia is the kind one invariably. But I knew Yuliana was a feral cat, I couldn't let her there, not until I encountered everything about her. I shook my head, I remembered how she looked into my eyes. There was not even an ounce of fear in her dark blue eyes. I asked Bianca to change her clothes after Andrew dealt with her wound. She had a profound cut not even promising fighters stay conscious after losing that much blood but she was when I found her. Her nose wasn't erratic but the cartilage is damaged. She wanted her answers, she has a backbone. I just have to bend her to find explanations.

"I will take her food to the room, she isn't in a condition to eat here, she may panic if she witnesses so many people at a moment " Everyone nodded but I saw Samuel smirking at me indeed he was growing up, he was retaining some guts.

I grabbed the food and went towards the room, I was watchful as I opened the door because I know with whom I was dealing. Yuliana was skimming outside the window maybe thinking of her little escape plan.

" You may not die but still you will get some fractures"I made my presence earning her attention. She scowled at me pointing daggers with her eyes then her eyes fell on the food and she nearly scoffed at it.

" Did you anticipate me to dine "I shrugged as a retort to her stupid question." For your information, I won't, this isn't a girl squad picnic taking off so I won't relish the delicacies but thanks for the effort " mockery dripping from her remarks. She gaped out of the window again plainly overlooking me. Now that was enough of her blowups.

"Yuliana eat this" my words were as stern as my gaze. She didn't bother answering me, not even sparing a glance at the plate.

"You genuinely don't want an easy way out of this so let me tell you, this isn't Moscow and you aren't a bratva princess here. Stop grumping and eat or I have my methods to force feed you since I require a chunk of your thinkings" again glaring at me she reached towards the table taking the plate and throwing it across the wall. The china dish cluttered in the room with risotto all over the floor.

Taking every ounce of my forbearance which was now hanging on a thin thread I looked her in the eye. She is a beauty, her eyes were pointed and they were really explicit. I could see her anger pulsing out of her heaving chest. Her plump lips were parted from fury and my thoughts rambling to the wrong places. Snapping out, I focused on the brat who assumed this is her father's house where she can hurl her little tantrums and people will do as she expects.

"Lara " she came on my call inquiring about what I needed. I asked the maid to bring a mop and some water. Yuliana now again looking outside entirely irresponsible of her mess. Lara arrived inside she bent down picking the mop.

"No you will not clean this, the one who made a mess will clean it" my words were obvious enough for Yuliana to look at me. My features were stern and my jaw locked tight I held her eye contact challenging her. Lara departed as I said her to do.

"Be quick princess, we don't have a whole day this is a reminder that this isn't your castle". She was still grimacing at me which I apparently expected out of her. I knew my next words would be enough to make her work.

"Decide for yourself you can either clean this get your explanations and leave this place or you can starve to death. I think the latter is much better"I know, I can't get her with materialistic fortes like food but the thing she desperately wanted were answers and that's what I used as an appeal.

I could see her pride rummaging through her brain, stopping her from leaning down picking up that mop and cleaning. Still, she choosed to do so for the answers only I can provide her. She wasn't looking at me maybe evading the humiliation but she was doing what I wished for. I left the room locking it and I heard her saying asshole. She could say whatever helps her sleep at night.

I saw Augustin entering a room, it's late night why was he in the east wing? He noticed me stopping in front of a door. I smirked looking at his state Bianca was giving him a really tough time. "Brother you are here, don't tell me you are kicked out of the West Wing " he grumbled something at my taunt.

"She latched every single fucking room in the West Wing so I hope you don't mind me dozing here brother". I stopped myself from cracking up. Bianca could a be a difficult one to deal with although she wasn't much talkative to others in the start particularly me. She would usually go on her way after spotting me but as time went we now have an understanding, she doesn't flinch every time she sees me and that's good, I don't want her to be afraid of me.

"You can brother but I won't stop Bianca if she attempted to lock these too so maybe this is your last night sleeping on the bed " he made a growl slamming the door as he headed inside. I also went towards my room, my mind still on the blue-eyed beauty in the house. Why was she still in my house, the question encircling many more like what was she doing in the auction, she was bruised was that intended or did something really ominous happen?

Already after yesterday's seizure, we broke our peace with Albanians, although they are lying low for now but they won't stop that's a lot to deal with but that doesn't shift my preoccupation from the main target the Polish fucker. My father's death was one of the incident that changed the whole purpose of my life and I wouldn't be able to breathe until I slaughter that man who was responsible for our misery.

I needed to solve the Yuliana topic as soon as possible and ship her away, she wasn't my business to address. But if Russians were behind the invasion, then we had to face two wars at a time.

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰☱

So what are your thoughts on this? Will Daniil find his daughter or will Yuliana escape? Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Lots of love❤