♛ 54 ♛

Raffael tugged me back to our room

Raffael tugged me back to our room. 'Our room' that phrase felt so familiar like I have lived here for years. His smile was so peaceful but there was a glint hidden in his smile. A mischievous glint.

" You being bossy is such a turn-on, it was hard for me to keep my hands to myself," He said pulling me closer.

"Ah-ha really?" I asked placing my hand on his shoulder, I scrunched down. Removing his belt through the loops, I got rid of his pants and then his boxers.

Without offering him any time, I placed my hand around his girth, trying to stroke him. I looked up locking my eyes with his taking him in my mouth. He closed his eyes while his hands reached my hair. I heard him grunting which meant I was doing well. My first time giving him a blow job was going well.

I pumped him in my mouth sucking him, I swirled my tongue around the tip. "Christ Yuliana" He moaned, I almost gagged due to his length. My eyes stung with tears. I continued bobbing my head around his cock.

"Just like that baby" He said his breath becoming harsher. I increased my pace applying more pressure. He wiped the tears away from my eyes.

"Fuck I am going to cum, pull away" He said but I tightened my hold still keeping him inside my mouth. Within minutes he came in my mouth and I swallowed getting up.

He wiped his cum off my mouth kissing the life out of me. I broke the kiss smirking at him. "I want you out of those clothes, Mr Mancini," I said getting rid of my shirt. I removed my pants throwing them in the laundry bin.

"I am waiting for you, don't be late" I said in my most seductive voice ever. I felt a slap on my ass even before I reached inside the bathroom. Raffael pulled me off the floor carrying me on his shoulder. He smacked my ass again.

"You earned it baby," He said making me sit in the bathtub, he joined me inside.

"I am going to fuck you senseless" He growled settling himself between my legs. I smiled at him.

"I like the sound of that" That earned me another smack on my ass.

***

I moved downstairs for dinner. I could hear chimes of laughter through the stairs. They were happy, so was I. When I arrived at the end of the stairs, I saw Alexei standing in the corner noticing everyone. He looked nervous.

I tapped him from behind and that man got into alert mode. He relaxed when he saw it was me. "Don't worry this will become your habit just like it became mine" I said implying the dining table.

"We never had food like this" He voiced what I was thinking. Back in Moscow, we used to eat in our rooms or mostly alone. I beamed at him which confused him even more.

"This is how we gonna eat from now. Come on, we will eat with the family" I said dragging him towards the table. Raffael was talking something with Augustin while Alessia and Aurora were placing the dishes on the table. Chiara smiled at me then her eyes turned to Alexei.