♛ 12 ♛

It's been two weeks since I have been here my routine is simply eating breakfast with them and staying in my room which is very tough since Chiara doesn't let me do so

It's been two weeks since I have been here my routine is simply eating breakfast with them and staying in my room which is very tough since Chiara doesn't let me do so. I have been taking evening walks with Bianca.

She is reserved just like me, we talk about anything but our lives and that's why we have been merging more. Initially, her husband accompanied us, understandable since we have trust issues. The way Augustin looks at her reminds me of how papa looks at mama like they are so in love.

Chiara reminds me of Lari, she is bubbly and sweet but no matter what she does my heart isn't at serenity. He hasn't phoned my father so this feels like a lie he fed me.

Cillian O'Brien visited me last week he is an interesting person. We spoke for a while and he assured me again that I am safe and this isn't any scheme but trusting is so damn difficult.

I haven't tried to run out again, I am waiting for him to allow me to talk to my father and if he denies it, then there is no way I am staying here.

My shoulder is completely healed now and all the bruises have faded. Andrew came to check on me and ensured my arm was good. Thank god, I couldn't keep up that bandage anymore. Chiara said I can join her in her morning workout and it's useful at least I can have a better time pass than sitting here.

Right now standing in front of the closet, I am looking for something appropriate to wear. Finally, I found a black t-shirt and grey track pants perfect for training. Changing into them I moved downstairs to the room Chiara told me earlier.

This is huge, I can see gym equipment, shooting ranges and many things. Waving a hand at me Chiara smiled. By living here I have learnt one thing, how to fake a smile. Every time Chiara smiles at me I can't disregard her and be a rude bitch.

"I hope your arm is fully healed"

"Yeah, it is"

She let out a dramatic huff on my answer."Raffael warned me that I shouldn't do anything that can hurt your arm"

"We should stretch a little before we start to spar."

"Okay," I replied to her going ahead as we began stretching. This feels good I was worn out sitting all day long.

"Okay, so are you ready Yuliana?"

"Yes I am"

She is good at it, I realised that as soon as we started. I bent down when she tossed her first punch but she was fast enough to kick my leg making me drop on my back. Before she could get a grip on my legs, I rolled myself.

Standing up again, I nodded at her signaling her to start again. This time I am a bit more prepared. I blocked her hand swaying her around, I kneed her leg making her fall but before she could stand up I plugged her legs.

Smiling at her, I offered her my hand. This time it wasn't fake I was smiling.

"Your real smile is much better than the fake one you look beautiful"