♛ 5 ♛

A single night can switch your life I was wondering what was going on with papa but I undoubtedly became a new reason for his concern

A single night can switch your life I was wondering what was going on with papa but I undoubtedly became a new reason for his concern. I don't know if this was the danger he was cautioning me about.

That disdainful jerk has been out since he made me clean the floor. He seriously wished me to eat the food he fetched he could have poisoned it how can I trust a man I met almost a day ago or more I don't know this is incredibly fucked up. There is only a window in this room so even if I hopped from it I would break one or two bones but there are guards around the property so I can't make out of here alive.

This man hasn't tortured me yet I don't know his intentions just because he gave me a nice room and some food that doesn't mean I will lower my defense. If he wants to harm my papa by taking me away he won't get anything out of it let him try. I would rather starve myself to death than beg for his mercy.

The whole night I was looking outside the window well that's what I do here.  Sleep couldn't engulf me I was lying on the bed staring ceiling. I don't know anything about mama Papa Larissa or Alexei I don't even know if he is alive or not.

Shutting down my thoughts I sit up straight when the door to my prison cell opens. But the shocking thing is he isn't here. A girl I assume the same as my age entered inside. She eyed the room and then eventually fixed her stare on me. She neared the distance coming forward then a maid entered inside with a plate of food.

Oh, so he is playing a new game. Game on dick sucker try me. She said nothing observing each of my dressings then I saw an emotion in her eyes and I loathed it. She has an utterance of pity on her face. I don't want their pity I am not a damsel in distress.

"Hello I am Chiara" She put forward a delightful smile which I don't think is fake still no sane person in my situation has the potential to return her smile I bobbed my head. She is pausing I guess for me to introduce myself maybe.

"Yuliana Zaitsev" with no sentiment my name slipped out of my mouth. She gestured at the bag in her hand. Now what more I don't have any curiosity. "Here are some clothes I am sure you want to shower that is the bathroom" I know it because I studied every damn thing in this room so I opened the door to the bathroom too but nothing could be used to escape.

I thought of hitting that Italian jerk with a shower head but I am convinced that would only make my escape impossible. Chiara told the maid to place the food on the table she did the same. No chance

"Chiara I don't remember permitting anyone in this room" rude as always stone-faced roared. What does he think all the people here are his servants but wait who is she? Is she his wife or girlfriend because I know he doesn't have a sister she grinned looking at him so she is someone close. I don't give a damn who this woman is I just wanna get the hell out of here.

Chiara left the room placing the paper bag on my bed. My bed really Yulia this isn't yours nor that I want. As soon as she left his gaze settled on me analyzing my state. "Shower and eat after that Andrew will be here to change your bandages".