♛ 28 ♛

Fashion magazines never appeal to me, I am sure Lari would love reading this

Fashion magazines never appeal to me, I am sure Lari would love reading this. After breakfast, I talked to Chiara and Bianca for some time. Chiara gave me some magazines to pass the time she said they would help my mind to loosen up.

I was randomly flipping pages of the magazine but my mind had been stuck to the look Raffael gave me. Something happened and that is related to me. I don't know if he will tell me about it or not.

The door opened before I could complete my thoughts. He entered inside but, I didn't give him a look. He should know he pissed me off. I looked at the model in the magazine like she was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Your brother called"

My head jerked up on its own. My brother phoned, who Kiril or Leo. That doesn't matter but why he is using past tense he said they called. Standing up at my feet, I hauled forward.

"Is he still on the call?" I asked for an assurance but he shook his head.

"Why didn't you tell me? When he called himself you could at least ask him to talk to me. I have been requesting this for the past five days how ca–"

"Your brother denied that Yuliana" I don't believe these words. How can my brothers deny that? They must be so alone after papa. I don't know what is happening with Uncle Vladimir.

"You are lying, my brothers would never deny my request how can you stoop so low that you are tossing this on them" He didn't reply to me. I thought he would be angry but he just stood there. His eyes held an emotion when he looked at me. The same emotion he had whenever he embraced me and consoled me.

"You are going back on Monday which is three days from today so pack anything you want to take with you. Your brother will send someone on Monday"

What! Am I happy, alarmed or sad, I don't know these mixed emotions? That means the war ended. Raffael is analyzing my face. Am I looking unhappy?

"That means the war is over"

He was quiet for a moment and then he turned around his back facing me when he answered. "Probably yes, now you can go and talk to your brothers all you want"

His words felt so solemn. By any chance, is he sad about me leaving this place? Don't get these stupid thoughts Yuliana. He promised my father to keep me safe till war and now he is free why he would be unhappy about this?

But what is happening to me? Am I stupid? I should be happy that I am going home. After so long but as I recall my home the first thing I remember is my parents. They won't be there and without them nothing is home.

Taking a glass of water from the table I swallowed it down. War ended soon did my brothers find the one behind papa's murder. Did they find the mole, I hope they did.

I will see Lari after so many days. I don't know how I am going to survive without papa and mama but I have to. I am his tigress, I have to fight it.

***