♛ 49 ♛

Since the last two weeks, we have planned and assembled everything we need for an attack

Since the last two weeks, we have planned and assembled everything we need for an attack. This time I won't wait. I found out his location it's time to head for it. I inspected all the Heckler and Kochs in the armoury personally, since this war is perilous and important at the same time.

My phone buzzed achieving my attention. I picked it up getting out of the basement.

"You swiped the Albanian fucker and didn't even speak a word," Carlos said on the line. His voice was disappointed as well as amused. I know he said to appeal to him if we need any help but I didn't find that useful. Aron was an easy target.

" I appreciate it but Albanian couldn't survive me alone" I replied my tone neutral. He chuckled as an answer before he started again.

"I got to know they kidnapped her and I don't think, I should ask how is she holding up because she gave him a hell lot of punishment before he died" This time his tone had an admiration. Yes, my woman gave him what he had it coming.

"She did" I replied. I couldn't believe the dignity in my tone when I spoke about her.

"I called you to tell you that ask me anything you need for help. I know you are going against Bratva and Polish at the same time." He said all the impishness went away from his voice. He spoke like the head of the mafia should.

"I know and I will tell you" I heard him grunting at my words because I gave him the same answer every time he offered help. There's nothing wrong in taking help since I have a truce with him we are on good terms but this is my revenge.

"I hope this time you will try considering me," He said hanging up on me. I let out a sigh shoving the device back into my pocket. Augustin came into the room with Matteo on his trail.

"We have all the men we need" Augustin said sitting on the couch.

"We won't take anyone who is injured and the men guarding the estate. Women need security while we are out." Augustin gave me a nod of understanding. Cillian will be with us with men from his army. I don't need anything else.

"Matteo you will be here with women and Uncle Umberto" I said and he gave me a curt nod. Matteo is one of my best men and he needs to be here to protect my family while I am gone.

I got up gesturing Augustin to come with me. Matteo left for the work he was doing as we came out of the compound. Augustin sat behind the steering while I was in the passenger seat.

"Does she know this?" He asked me referring to Yuliana.

"She knows, I intend to kill her brother and I told her about Marcin" I replied looking at the safe routes decided on my phone.

"Okay and about the date when we are attacking them" He continued. I haven't told her yet so I shook my head in a no. I need to tell her. My phone beeped it was a message from Cillian. He is at the estate.