♛ 6 ♛

Damn woman she pisses the fuck out of me

Damn woman she pisses the fuck out of me. She took half an hour in the shower then she soaked her bandage. She defies every single thing I ask her to do. The instant she said she is bare inside the shirt my mind was occupied by illicit thoughts I don't want her to think I am some perverted asshole interested in her body.

"Where the hell were you huh?" I yelled at Andrew already irritated by the bratva girl. He didn't argue he better not neither gave a justification for coming late I knew he was doing nothing other than talking to Rosie his new fling. I don't like this and he better pick my phone in a single ring next time.

Bathroom door unlocked and fuck me this girl she provokes something in me with everything be it her words ,her thoughts or her body. Even without makeup, she looks so flawless her dark blue eyes sending daggers at me , her face emotionless like she has retained all this time and then her nipples screaming for attention out of that tank top. I don't want Andrew to see her like that.

She looks embarrassed of course I know she has her pride high. Without wasting another minute she seated on the bed covering herself. Much better and don't think about it Raffael just don't. I eyed Andrew that he should start.

He withdrew her wet bandage. Her skin looks tender pink from the irritation. While Andrew is examining the stitches she is looking out of the window in another direction that's good Andrew shouldn't see her face. That isn't my business I reminded myself.

After a minute Andrew stood up taking the fresh bandages and medical tape. He applied some ointment and she hissed biting the inner side of her cheek. That must be aching I glared at Andrew he mouthed a sorry.

"Stitches are fine just don't put pressure on them and don't get them damp for at least next 24 hours or there can be a possibility of sepsis" she nodded at his direction without making an eye contact and Andrew took his call to flee.

She is looking at the empty table and even if it's difficult to read her mind it isn't impossible. "Food was cold since you slept in the bathroom" she turned her head away probably pissed at me for guessing her thoughts right. But I just wanted to remind her that she has to eat whether she likes it or not.

"Don't just look eat it" till now I realized this much that she despises taking orders but she will do what I say no matter what. Looking at my face for a last time she picked up the fork spinning it around her fingers for another minute she continued to do her smart act. Dragging another chair I sat in front of her. I had enough of her tantrums for a day can't endure it more.

Snatching the fork from her hand I gathered some cheese spaghetti and obviously our princess sealed her mouth. "I will tie you to the bed and then force feed you so if you don't like it kinky then just eat"  staring between the fork and my hand she opened her mouth. One more fact noticed she can hold her appetite so that can't be utilized to get answers from her this girl is very stubborn.

She snatched fork from my hand and ate the spaghetti, good I am in no mood to babysit her. While eating also she can't be calm but I have no problem you can glare all you want.