♛ 8 ♛

The afternoon was worst I was frustrated

The afternoon was worst I was frustrated. I can't do anything while my family is distressed about me all negative thoughts consumed my mind. I guess the devil wasn't here because the same boy I saw before his brother yes his brother Samuel Mancini was here with a tray of food.

He didn't talk just introduced himself, placed the food and left before I could think of breaking out the door to my prison was closed again. I ate the food I , I need it to survive here I can't be a liability for my family which he can use against them.

I didn't feel sleepy here so I continued looking outside the window moon spreading light all over the garden, roses flickering it was beautiful but not peaceful. I hope Lari is safe , Alexei is safe . He said he don't want to attack bratva then why I am here just because I  recognised him and I  hate myself fot it.

He considers me as a threat or is this his strategy to manipulate me this is so illogical. Closing my eyes I  try to recall papa's face when he was smiling at me if I never left for that party maybe this would have never happened. I see my brother's faces smiling at me Leonid complimenting me while Kiril showing me his most beautiful smile.

My eyes snapped open when I heard the opening of the door. Without looking at the person I continued to look out I am not interested in meeting anyone at the moment. 

"Did you eat?" I heard his voice and I  don't know what went on to me all my frustration that was piled up just came out I turned towards him and without answering I hauled closer swinging my arm to punch him but he figured my move spinning me around.My back met his chest with a force." I hate you...I fucking hate you"

I tried to free myself but his arms are tight around my hands and shoulders keeping me in place.I want to scream I can feel the urge to cry getting powerful.My breathing getting heavier I tried to hold on to focus on breathing but I can't. Try Yuliana you can't burst into tears in front of him no you can't.

"Take deep breath Yuliana and count till four inhale" I glared at him over my shoulder.of course I know box breathing.

"I suck at box breathing" my words came out as a delicate whisper. He instantly withdrew his hands only to grab my hand carrying me to bed. I don't have enough energy to argue so I sat on the bed.

"Close your eyes" his voice soft which is very unnatural he pointed his eyes when I kept looking at him instead of closing my eyes . Athough eyes soft but he gave me a look saying no argument I want to defy him but I switched my mind for this one time.

"Now take deep breaths inhale for one two three four hold it for the next four" he went on while I felt his hands soothingly rubbing my upper arms. His touch feels foreign it makes me feel a sudden jolt but it's calm different from all those times when he tried to manhandle me.

"Exhale slowly till four, now repeat it." he said as he continued his hand movement relaxing me.I can't believe but my breathing is getting regular. 

I opened my eyes with him staring into them. His eyes are a shade of dark brown completely hollow without any emotion he breaks eye contact getting up from the bed. He didn't said a word moving out of the room and that's when I heard him locking the door and I snapped out of this relaxing moment.

Don't let your guard down just because he was nice for a minute I reminded myself trying my luck today I lied on the bed as my eyelids got heavy for the first time since I was here I felt like sleeping. Getting drowned in my own world I closed my eyes. 

Slowly opening my eyes I looked around light peeping into the room from the window , really I slept this was such a careless move but I am fine at least for now. Today I will directly ask him when is he going to let me go. Although Cillian O'Brien said they won't harm me but do I trust them absolutely no so I will talk to him.

I took a shower changing into the same clothes. My mind was packed with memories of last night when he made an effort to comfort me but they were barred as the door opened and its none other than my prison guard.

He sat on the chair looking around for a minute then at me. He is here to talk.Good we need to talk.

"Your father phoned" there is a sudden ray of hope, papa knows I am here oh god. I internally smiled at his words but couldn't let him see. I nodded gesturing him to resume.

"They are at war with Albanians and  the situation is tense there " oh was that the issue. I was still guessing when he dropped the real bomb.

"Daniil appealed to let you stay here under our protection until the war is over" I am sure he can see my astonished face how can papa ask him anything like that this is so absurd I don't believe him.

"What kind of shitty game is this? " I can't prevent myself from saying. He thinks he can say anything he wants and I will believe his words.

His eyes are serene as usual I can't interpret any emotion or what he is thinking. Dismissing my words he started again.

"Yuliana I am a man of my word and I already said yes to your father it's your preference you want to believe this or not that isn't my concern"

So convenient for him to say this. I don't believe this my father can't ask him why is he doing this.

"Let me talk to my father"

"Not now but I will surely do it later"

"Why later just let me ask him if he wants this too"

He stood up straightening his suit jacket he looked at me." This isn't your choice I know and you don't trust me but that's mutual I don't trust you either. So if you want your days here peaceful cooperate I don't want to lock you here, you can do whatever you want I am trusting you with this, now its your choice if you want to give this a chance or be pathetic."

I got it what he implied by he is trusting me when he didn't locked the door as he left the room. Okay I can go out but that's not enough I still can't fight hundreds of guards around the estate. At least I can try for an escape. One step at a time Yuliana. After considering for few minutes I decided.

Slowly taking my steps out I reached the door opening it. I could see the corridors so I went on going. I reached the first room that was just next to mine which was locked skipping it I moved on finally reaching the first room on the floor farthest from mine I could see the staircase but

I opened the door and damn he is standing shirtless. God this man is fucking handsome his broad shoulders those biceps everything is just immaculate.

"I didn't expect you to visit me first but staring is impolite tesoro (darling)" his words dripping with sarcasm. I scoffed at him I would never admit that I was staring at him.

"You wish I was staring and about stopping by I didn't know this was your room I was just moving around"

He gave me a chuckle and I should whack myself in the face for thinking it was sexy but it was.

"Suit yourself but this isn't a room where you can stroll so keep your nose out of it"

He really said that what can I hope from this dickhead. I turned to leave slamming the door forcefully on my way. Ignoring him I continued going down the stairs.

Reaching halfway I noticed so many eyes on me, there are so many people sitting here oh god this is so awkward. When I was trying to choose whether I should go downstairs or back to the room I heard one of them.

"Yuliana come here bambina (child)"

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴☵

What's up my lovelies? He told her and she came out for the first time. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on the chapter.

Lots of love❤