♛ 18 ♛

"Check all the entrances properly, all the guards should be at their correct position," Lorenzo nodded at me going out

"Check all the entrances properly, all the guards should be at their correct position," Lorenzo nodded at me going out. Yes, it's Bianca's birthday today so, I am checking all the security measures again.

Already last week, I got to know about a lot of things like, there is a mole in Bratva. I interrogated the two men rigidly but they didn't know who is the person helping Aron. That isn't my crisis to deal with. I got to know that Daniil knows about the mole too, he himself can handle it then.

Augustin was extra hyper yesterday and today, I haven't seen him since morning. Mama and aunt Alessia are busy checking decorations and food.  Chiara and Yuliana are in the garden.

I was going towards my room when my cell phone buzzed.

"Boss, should I place it?"

"Did you packed it properly" I asked in conformation.

"Yes boss I have sent you a photo"

I looked at the picture yes it's exactly how I wanted it to be"Place it in her room now" I said hanging up.

When we were out to buy a gift for Bianca, Yuliana saw a black dress which caught her attention. I couldn't buy it the same day since we were attacked. I ordered my men to buy the exact same dress. I want to gift it to her she doesn't have anything to wear at the party that's a perfect gift.

It took me some seconds to realize, I was smiling at nothing. Shrugging my shoulders, I entered inside my room. And my room is currently a mess really. A fucking mess. I saw Samuel standing near the closet trying to find something.

I was looking at the clothes scattered on the bed and floor. Preventing myself from blasting, I glanced at the culprit who threw a cufflink in my direction just now.

"Samuel what are you doing?" My brothers understand my tone and I know Samuel got that I am fucking enraged at him.

He turned his neck looking at me. Then twisted his body around, his expression becoming wretched. My glare at him got intense.

"Big brother, I was just finding my brooch"

"And why it would be here? "

He looked away for a second then answered.

"Augustin said he will break it and you know how much I like it. It is  from a vintage collection that isn't available in the market anymore"

"To the point Samuel" My voice annoyed.

"So, I hid it in your wardrobe. I knew Augustin wouldn't check it here and now I can't locate it"

He dropped his head avoiding my gaze. He knows how much I hate the cluttered room. He made this mess for a brooch. Taking small steps, he tried to flee out of the room.

"Stop there only, you have ten minutes to clean my room. I will be here exactly ten minutes and if I don't find this cleared then you won't be permitted downstairs today"