♛ 11 ♛

This girl is getting under my skin

This girl is getting under my skin. I remember how she was shocked when I said I expected her to run but that was a fact. Yuliana isn't fragile she has a spine so it was more than obvious for me to guess she would run.

Andrew was out of town so I had no other choice but to help her with the bandage. I knew she was staring at me when I was dressing the wound but when I noticed her the look on her face. Her eyes they are dangerous she was embarrassed at herself. 

One thing I didn't expect from her was to thank me. I was heading to the room when I saw Augustin and Bianca in the kitchen. I would have ignored them like usual if they were talking or even bickering but Bianca looked disappointed while Augustin was enraged I know it.

Leading the way towards the kitchen I looked at them. "What's the matter?" I have to ask since this isn't a couple things I can sense it.

"Nothing much your brother thinks of me as a child whom anyone can manipulate or harm"

"I never said that"

"There isn't a need to say everything I can sense that much" With that Bianca turned away and walked out of the place.

I looked at my brother why he is acting like this he is usually the calm one in them. Reading my eyes he sighed.

"I told her to stay away from Yuliana but she was alone with her in the garden" there is a suspicion in his words. I can understand his concern he loves her and the fear is genuine.

"She won't harm her or anyone in the house"

"You don't know she can use her to escape and harm her if needed"

I shook my head at his words. I have understood her this much she won't hurt anyone, she wants to escape but not by harming others or she could have called for help on the street there were still some chances for her to escape but she didn't do that.

"She won't hurt her, don't you trust me"

"I trust you but not her"

"Bianca is safe don't worry and apologize if you said something improper, you know she may lock east wing too then you will have to call uncle Umberto for help"

He scowled at me mouthing she is cruel. Bianca is tough and I feel she is more like Yuliana than Chiara so they may bond more and I don't have a problem with it until it concerns my family's or her own safety Yuliana can do anything she wants.

"How long is she going to stay?" no answer I don't know how long the war will continue. Augustin understood that the time she would stay here is not specified.

"I asked you to look for Leonid Zaitsev"

"I did he isn't doing anything distinct mainly helping his father but he definitely runs some other errands his bank account doesn't justify his current income"