♛ 10 ♛

That was a shitty plan I know

That was a shitty plan I know. I kicked the first guard on my way out. I saw another one and I punched him. All the other guards were a bit away from me and they were holding the shopping bags we got from the store.

So I sprinted towards the road I only came for shopping so I could escape. I don't believe him he may be blackmailing my father about my safety. I reached not more than ten meters when I heard the screeching of the wheels stopping me in my trail.

I turned to run in a different direction and before I could go anywhere men surrounded me. Fuck this, fuck him maybe he would never allow me out or worst he would lock me again in that room.

He got out of the car looking at me but the expression on his face, I didn't expect them to be this neutral. I expected him to be furious but he came towards me took my hand and started dragging me.

I tried to get out of his hold and he turned his head towards me.

"Make a scene and I will kill every single person who reaches to help you" his features didn't compare with his words he looks extremely calm. He just threatened me.

Looking around there are so many people on the street giving us looks I want to scream for help but that won't give me anything instead I will be accountable for some innocent's death.

I followed him to the car sitting quietly as he got in and started driving us back. What a wasteful day I don't know what he is going to do it's impossible to read this man. So what, I will ask him directly, busy in my thoughts I didn't noticed I was staring him.

He turned his gaze towards me stopping the car I looked in the front it's a red light. Words stumbled from my mouth automatically.

"I won't apologize for running away"

"I don't want you to"

"Aren't you angry? " his lips curved a bit at my statement. God he looks even more handsome when he smiles and within seconds he was back with that emotionless face.

"No, I am not I expected you to try for an escape I would be disappointed if you wouldn't have tried"

"You are weird"

"Really you are the last person who can say this to me"

Rolling my eyes at his statement I looked out he is always a step ahead of me like now he knew I would try to escape never mind I will try again and again until I succeed in my plan.

I got out of the car going straight to my room I am already pissed at him can't breathe in the same air as him I want some peace.

Not even five minutes passed and the door opened but Mr. weirdo isn't here . I saw guards who were with us during the shopping with bags.

They placed them inside and my eyes fell on a specific person the one I punched he is glaring at me of course what do I expect after punching him. I won't apologize he works for him so he is as responsible as his boss.