♛ 29 ♛

So, do I need to put a warning here (I don't think so) still,

Mature content ahead

And I know you guys gonna read it anyway so continue reading.

I couldn't control myself when I saw Yuliana standing in my room

I couldn't control myself when I saw Yuliana standing in my room. I stayed at Cillian's place to avoid her last day but now when she is here, I can't stop myself from kissing her.

Her mouth tastes just how I imagined. I thought she would push me away but on the contrary, she kissed me back with the same passion. Thank fuck she didn't avoid her urge like every other time. Her mouth is like a sweet poison but I want to devour it.

She wrapped her hands around my neck steadying herself. When I sucked a little harder on her lower lip she moaned. Fuck, I need to hear that again. I ripped away looking into her eyes and I saw the same sentiment as mine. Desire.

Pulling her closer, I placed my mouth on hers again. This time, I shoved my tongue inside her mouth and it felt like heaven when our tongues clashed for dominance. Her hands gripped my neck tightly as I tugged her up. She twisted her legs against my torso and I am sure she can feel the bulge in my pants. I can feel our kiss getting sloppier.

I pull away as she takes a large puff of air panting hard. Turning around, I positioned her on the bed taking off my t-shirt. She looks at me with the same desperation as I look at her. Her eyes fell on the scar again. Pecking her mouth for a second, I reached for her neck. You need to focus on me tesoro just me. She moaned again, fuck she likes that.

Nibbling on the soft flesh, I licked the area as I gently plucked her skin with my teeth. Our groans and gasps show the pleasure we are discerning. Her hands scraped my back as I continued kissing her neck, biting it with the lightest pressure and every time she moans my already hard cock hardened more.

Sitting on the bed, I pulled her body on mine making her sit on my lap. She kissed my neck, hands roaming on my chest. Her lips felt soft against my skin. I grabbed the ends of her sleep shirt yanking it away from her body. Merda! (shit)

She wasn't wearing anything underneath. Goosebumps pricked on her smooth, pale skin. Her nipples stiffened at the sudden coldness. She doesn't look embarrassed she is focusing on the moment, just like me. I am not a patient man, primarily not at this moment.

Taking hold of her right breast, I kissed it softly before taking it in my mouth. I sucked on the flesh like my life hinges on it. She closed her eyes feeling the bliss as my tongue swirled around her hard bud.

She bit her lower lip keeping herself quiet, but I don't like that. I pressed her nipple again with my teeth, pinching the other one. She whined, which sounded painfully pleasurable.

With a last lick, I released the flesh from my mouth with a pop sound. Placing my thumb on her lower lip, I tugged it down so she couldn't chew it. "I wanna hear you tesoro" She moaned at my words. Good girl. I gave her other breast the same treatment sucking on the flesh.