♛ 45 ♛

"Careful," I said helping her when she sat in the wheelchair

"Careful," I said helping her when she sat in the wheelchair. Today, Yuliana was finally coming home. She was happy, the smile on her face said it all.

Cillian was already waiting with the car at the entrance. I helped her in getting inside then sat beside her holding her hand. "How are you feeling chica?" He asked driving through the heavy traffic of New York.

"Much better" She replied looking at him through the front view mirror. Cillian gave her his charming smile and I would lie if I said that doesn't affect me. That coglione looks too handsome with that smile.

Yuliana chuckled pecking my knuckles. She understood, what I was thinking. Her nose is healed and now, I can kiss her the way I want. She was so worried to see the mirror but when she saw it, she was so happy.

Dr Smith told me there would be no deformities but she didn't believe me. The car screeched when we entered inside the gates of the estate. Cillian got off taking the wheelchair for her. I helped her in getting out and sitting in the wheelchair while I got the hospital bag in the other hand.

I know she doesn't like being dragged around but she can't walk properly due to bone damage it will some time for her to walk like before. As we moved inside, I saw all my family members waiting for us.

Chiara, Bianca, mama, Aunt Alessia, Augustin, Samuel and Uncle Umberto everyone were there to welcome her. I saw a teardrop strolling down her cheek. Nope, there is no point in shedding them. I wiped it away.

"Welcome back" Chiara clapped her hands showing how happy she was. She hugged her and I caught her arm steadying her. Chiara became very excited at moments like that so I grabbed her. Chiara glanced at me, glaring at me. "I won't hurt her you dummy"

Yuliana chuckled at that. Bianca joined Chiara as she also hugged her. I don't need to worry about her she knows how to do that. Bianca wiped her teary eyes. Why is everyone being so emotional, just be happy.

My brother placed his hand on his wife's shoulder trying to calm her. "How are you holding up?" He asked Yuliana smiling at her. Their relationship has been better, they both have tossed out the bad memories he created for her.

"I am much better now, that I am here" Her reply made me curl my lip. I can't get over this feeling, that she is here with me. That she is mine.

"Okay, now let her enter inside." Aunt Alessia said making everyone chuckle. I pushed the wheelchair inside. Yuliana looked uneasy when we reached the stairs. I looked at her with nothing to worry about.

I helped her get up and curled my one hand below her thighs and the other behind her back, holding her in my arms. Chiara gave me a playful smirk. I peeked at Yuliana's face which was covered with a red hue. She was blushing. This girl is so damn cute.

Climbing up the stairs, I entered the first room in the corridor. Yuliana gave me a confused face. "That isn't the room" She whispered waiting for my reply.