♛ 17 ♛

I will lie if, I say that I wasn't pleased when I saw Yuliana coming into the room with a tray in her hand

I will lie if, I say that I wasn't pleased when I saw Yuliana coming into the room with a tray in her hand. I never thought she would come with food.

I teased her cause, I love it. When she glares at me with her pointed blue eyes. I know she is blaming herself for this but this wasn't her fault. I knew Aron would do something, the thing I don't understand is why he is so interested in Yuliana.

When she said Augustin told her about Albanians, I wasn't shocked. He doesn't appreciate her here but I told everyone not to tell her about this. I closed my eyes hushing myself.

When I opened them again, I saw her hand near my chest she was trying to touch the scar. Before she could touch it. I grabbed her hand halting her movement. She can't touch it.

She looked at me standing abruptly. She looks apologetic. For the first time, I saw a whiff of attraction in those blue eyes and it felt satisfactory that this isn't a one side effect. I affect her like she affects me.

She has stared at me a lot of times but, I never saw that emotion. She is trying to avoid eye contact.

"Eat your food before it gets cold, I should leave now" she turned to run out. Aha! tesoro you can't go like this.

"My right arm is injured, I can't eat with my left one come here, feed me"

She didn't reply standing still at her place. After a few seconds, she turned glaring at me. "Just because you have been shot I am doing this" she mumbled frowning at me.

I chuckled at her words. She sat on the bed beside me taking the plate. She took the spoon filling it with food blowing it a few times before raising it upto my upto my mouth.

Opening my mouth, I ate the food. God! Aunt Alessia makes such a tasty meal. She is trying her best to ignore me but I moaned at the taste just to annoy her. I saw her gulping at the sound.

After every bite, I did it again looking at her facial expressions, she is definitely irritated now.

"Don't make these noises"

"Can't help it, the food is so tasty especially with you feeding me"

"Don't try your luck, stop making the  noises and eat it quickly"

"I don't want to eat quickly" She proceeded feeding me while I was troubling her with my remarks.

"I would love it if you fed me every day" She made a disgusted face at my statement.

"I don't think you will be comfortable with a burden since I am already a lot to deal with"

She placed the empty plate in the tray holding it. I know why she said that. She isn't wrong the only wrong thing is her thought, that she is a burden. Well, I myself said those things to her sometimes I think I am an asshole for saying that.