♛ 51 ♛

Why was I feeling so strange about that decision? I shouldn't have let her come

Why was I feeling so strange about that decision? I shouldn't have let her come. I was so worried when I said that to her and I was damn serious even if I die I can't see her with another man.

She pulled away looking at my face. "I will be there with you and you aren't going anywhere. We will kill them" Her eyes had hope and I wanted to trust her but at the back of my mind was constantly thinking about the danger I fetched her in.

"I don't want to lose you" I admitted and I knew she could see uneasiness in my eyes.

"You won't lose me," She said getting on her tiptoes and kissing me. Christ! I haven't asked you to save anyone but today, I am asking this, please save this woman no matter what.

" Are you ready? " Augustin asked when he came inside handing us our earpieces. I had to be decisive. I grabbed her hand nodding at my brother. We came out of the safe house, sitting in the SUV. It's time for revenge, this time you won't be able to run Nowak. Yuliana squeezed my hand her eyes on our hands together, she was trying to give me resilience. How is she so strong?

"Don't shoot anyone, just stay where I tell you to be. I will leave Franco with you, he is one of the best. I will call you once everything is under control" I explained to her once again and she nodded like every other time she did.

"Just be safe and kill that motherfucker in the worst way possible," She said with her eyes shining with rage. I will baby.

Cillian nodded when we reached there. I took a deep breath getting out with Yuliana on my side. "Keep the count of men," I said to all the men. We split as we decided. Samuel already tapped all the entrances. We were going to attack them from everywhere.

I glanced at Yuliana she gave me a curt nod before taking the safety off her gun. We headed and I shot the two guards at the gate. I headed towards the basement with Yuliana, Adriano and a few of my men. I planned to clean the basement and keep her there until we take over the fuckers.

Yuliana wasn't just standing, she was close to me but she shot every single fucker before they could even notice. She was too good with the gun. Not missing a single bullet she swiped half of them alone. I turned her shooting a fucker at her back. Within minutes we cleaned all of them. "Basement all cleared" I said so that all others know it.

I opened a door checking it. It was safe, I gestured for her to enter inside. "Stay outside the door and protect her. No one should reach her" I ordered to Franco. I reached towards Yuliana pecking her forehead. "Be safe"

"You too" She murmured.

I left the room and went upstairs. "First floor all cleared" I heard Augustin. I reached to him he was shooting some of them. We already had 83 men down. Just a few more minutes Marcin.

I was going to the second floor with Augustin behind me. Cillian was clearing the third floor. I saw a man who tried to say something on the walkie talkie but his lips were sealed before he could speak anything. I shot him on my way upstairs.

" There aren't many men, we had knocked almost all" Augustin said changing the clip of his gun. He was right it seemed way too easy and that was not a good sign. Marcin wasn't a fool.

"I got Mazur, fucker said Marcin is on the second floor" I heard Cillian. Mazur was the second in charge man of Marcin. I nodded at Augustin to look around for the fucker. Suddenly we heard gunshots. Three of our men were out. I turned shooting two fuckers while Augustin took one out knocking off the other.

" Welcome Raffael " I heard him. I turned around to see Marcin Nowak standing behind me. The rage that covered my eyes was unimaginable. I saw the same day he shot my father in front of me. He smirked at me. Beside him was standing Kiril Zaitsev.

Cillian with our men came on the second floor. He already told me that all the men on the third floor were out. I glanced around myself, twenty-four men. We can take them down.

"I expected you," He said sitting on the chair. Guessing my move he tsked. "Don't even try Raffael" His words were pure menace. He motioned a man to come towards me. He handed me a tablet. I saw the footage and my feet were close to trembling when I saw two guns pointed at Yuliana.

"One word from me and she dies. I didn't take you to be stupid enough to think that I will be here unprepared" I knew he wouldn't be unprepared. Fuck! That was the thing, I feared the most.

"My sister is naive but you brought her here" Kiril opened his filth of a mouth. I glared at him. Wait a few more minutes fucker.

"Your sister, you illegitimate fucker who killed his own father for greed" Augustin said and I glowered at him, divulging him to shut up. He shouldn't provoke him.

"You Italian scum, do you think you are in a position to speak," Kiril spoke coming towards Augustin. I stood in front of him taking the punch that was meant for my brother. I know Augustin couldn't control his rage.

"Make an offer and we will leave. What's your price" Cillian said to Marcin. Marcin got up taking his gun out of his pocket. He smiled at us. Figlio da puttana (son of a bitch).

"I know there is no price for him to leave" He gestured at me. "Blood for blood. So this has to end today. It's either him or me" He was right it's either him or me. I wouldn't let him live at any price.

"But what's the fun in shooting you? I heard that the Russian burnt Aron's dick before killing him. She is feisty, I want to meet her" My breath was knocked out of me when I heard him. No no no. Kiril made a sardonic expression on that like he was waiting for that moment.

"Alexei, get Yuliana here" He ordered. I saw the bodyguard coming out and nodding at him. He went to the stairs. My blood got cold but I didn't show it. They were trying to intimidate us and I would not give him the satisfaction he wants. My hands curled around the weapon in my hand but I couldn't shoot them.

Some minutes later, Alexei came back. He was dragging Yuliana with him. She didn't look injured except for a cut on her lower lip. Her eyes met mine and it felt like the whole world stopped in front of me.

I shook my head at Augustin who was gripping his gun thinking of shooting one of them.

"Welcome back Ana" Kiril said going towards her. It was fucking difficult to stand at my place but they had a gun on her temple. They will shoot her the second I shift from my place.

"Oh, let's get to some action, it's too boring here," Marcin said coming forward. He stood in front of me his knee connected to my abdomen. I stood at my place my eyes locking with hers. She looked in so much pain when Marcin did it again. Hold for a little longer amore.

"You murdered my men, Mancini. You are as stubborn as your father. I told your father to stop meddling in my business but he didn't so I got rid of him the same way I am going to kill all of you" He said taking his gun. My anger was evident in my breathing when he brought my father into the conversation.

"Get ready to say bye to your girl first" He said turning around while pointing the gun at Yuliana. A loud voice echoed through the building.

Bang

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰☱

Hey!

Who the hell got shot? I am here to tell you that only last three chapters left. I am damn emotional right now. Do vote and share your thoughts on this one.

Lots of love❤