♛ 22 ♛

I can't concentrate on driving when she is sitting beside me

I can't concentrate on driving when she is sitting beside me. As always she is looking outside and I am looking at her. Focusing on driving again, I turned my head towards the road.

"Can I ask you something?" My eyes are on the road but I can feel her looking at me. I nodded at her waiting for a question that I couldn't answer but on the contrary, she said "Can we stop to eat an ice cream"

Why do I find it fucking adorable? I glanced at her stopping the car at the red signal. "How about we go home and I order an ice cream for you? "She noticed the worry in my eyes and nodded her head in a yes.

Eating at a random place isn't safe, she is still shocked from last night. I can't let her face anything else right now. Looking at the road again, I called Paulo.

" Salve boss"(Hello boss)

"Get some ice cream before I reach the estate," I said driving through the traffic.

"Which flavour boss?" I turned my head at Yuliana looking for an answer.

"Cookies and cream and chocolate chip" she replied.

"Bring me some cookies n' cream and some chocolate chip"

"Va bene boss (okay)"

As we reached the estate, I followed her to the room taking the gelato from Paulo. She washed her face and hands sitting beside the table. As much as I love her obedience, I hate the unhappiness pooling in her eyes.

"Here tesoro" Opening the tumbler, I pushed it towards her. She looked at me like I was joking.

"I can't eat that much umm won't you eat? "

"I don't eat ice cream"

She withered before mumbling, "Still you are cold like ice"

"I can be hot too, do you wanna see that" I replied to tease her.

"I didn't mean that"she gulped looking away. Taking hold of the spoon, she took the first bite savouring the taste. She closed her eyes and my eyes fell on those lips they look fucking kissable right now.

My phone vibrated in my pocket breaking the illicit thoughts. It's Cillian again. E

"Are you at the estate? "

"Yeah"

"Is she fine?"

"No, she has a concussion" I answered back and I could feel Yuliana's eyes on me.

"Mild concussion," She said defying me.

"Still a concussion" I replied looking at her. I heard Cillian chuckling at my words.

"I will be there with the submission report at two pm"

"Hmm," I finished off the call. Shifting my gaze at her, I noticed she wasn't eating anymore. I won't force her further.