♛ 50 ♛

I know that he cares for me but I want to see my brother for a last time

I know that he cares for me but I want to see my brother for a last time. He killed my mama and papa I want to see him when he will lose everything like I did. I drowned my body in the bathtub with all these thoughts running across my mind.

Raffael wasn't here when I woke up and that ensured me, he was angry with me. Getting out of the bathroom, I dressed into a black sports bra and black gym leggings. I climbed down the stairs and headed straight to the gym.

My breath caught his scent as I entered inside. So here you are. I walked inside looking for him. He was near the punching bag. I swear, God created this man to be lethal. Sweat drops trickled down his neck. He was dressed in black sweatpants and a dark grey vest. His biceps gained my attention.

I hate the way he ignored my sight. I know he got my presence just like I got his. We don't need to see each other to affirm. I hauled to where he was standing. I placed my hand on the punching bag and his fist stopped inches close to my hand. He turned his face glaring at me. Then his eyes fell on the sports bra.

"Men are roaming around the house" He said throwing his jacket in my direction. My rude capo. I caught the cloth throwing it at the empty bench beside me. He raised a brow which made me smirk.

"I wore it for my man, I don't care about others" His lip curled, which he suppressed quickly. He took the jacket and came towards me. He stretched my hand covering it with his jacket. He zipped the jacket around my torso. I smiled at him. You can't stay angry at me.

He turned to leave but I caught his hand. I enveloped my arms around his back, hugging him. "Please allow me to come, I want to see him dying. You know how much it hurts. You know how much, I want him to suffer. I want to see Leo too" He was quiet my voice fluttered when I told him what I was handling.

He turned grasping my face in his hands. His jaw clenched when he propelled those words out, " Okay, I will see it myself if you can accompany us or not. No argument after this" I didn't understand the meaning still I nodded at him. Our eyes fixed on each other.

Augustin came inside with Cillian and we came out of our trance when he cleared his throat. Raffael ripped away from me, glaring at his brother. I greeted both of them.

"We will see it now, if you can come or not," Raffael said pointing towards the sparring mat. He went on the mat with Cillian and Augustin behind him. The trio looked at me as I stood in my position. Cillian motioned for me to join them.

"What will you do when you are outnumbered? " Raffael asked me as I ambled on the mat.

"Fight like hell to outnumber them" I said peeking at three trained men in front of me. A proud expression settled on Cillian's face. I looked at them because I knew this was a test to show my skills.

"Attack the biggest threat first" Cillian advised me when I was preparing to attack one of them. In a swift motion, I lunged towards Augustin and swayed my fist, he blocked my punch. I heard Raffael cracking up and that's when I noticed the astonished expression on Augustin's face.