♛ 3 ♛

I didn't remember getting here, I was unconscious

I didn't remember getting here, I was unconscious. When I opened my eyes, I found myself here, as a reflex my hands reached towards my neck searching for the pendant with the tracker. It wasn't there, implies someone has withdrawn it already, fuckers. My hands were clamped behind my back and my feet were torn, I didn't had any shoes on.

"She is up " I tried to stay motionless but they already knew. Two men were watching over the room and were now almost fucking me with their eyes. "Come on you have to change, I am sure you will get the highest bidding " What! Bidding. Blyad! (Fuck)

"Yeah, she is a catch" I was still processing their words, my head was aching like a bitch that was one of those times when I regretted not carrying my gun. As I already said, my life isn't like a typical mafia princess where all I have to do is shop and devour daddy's money. I went to a school, learnt many things and most significantly, I learnt to defend myself. I have trained with my brothers, Uncle Vladimir has trained me who is one of the best assassins in the world.

One of them released my hands then my legs and that was the only thing, I was holding off for. I plunged my legs at him bucking him down. I got on my feet kicking him in the face. Another guy punched me in the face and my vision blurred maybe due to the sedative they gave me. This isn't the time Yulia, don't pass out. I whacked him back before I could kick him a knife sliced through my shoulder, the other asshole reproached me. Soon he grabbed my hands while other kicked me in the face.

Blood rippled through my nose, no he did not. Still attempting to regain my consciousness, I heard one of them groaning that I cracked his nose, maybe the one who slashed me. I was getting numb, pain was vanishing. I can't pass out here no. I am sorry papa I forgot my gun. I am sorry, I couldn't be your best daughter, regret was consuming me.

I felt like, I blacked out but no suddenly there was no light.  This is certainly my worst day, panic rised inside me, I couldn't breathe no count, count Yuliana one two three four now inhale till four, I really suck at this box breathing. I could feel both of the men even don't know the reason for the blackout. Sweat beads lapped down my neck as my breathing got heavier. Still trying to concentrate on my breathing, I heard a loud smash.

That was a bomb, I am sure.  Lights flashed back in the room. Thank goodness. Both of them rushed outside, I could hear shooting, what was happening now? I could feel the fear making my veins numb, that was some serious shit. I squirmed my hands trying to free them but I can't do it like this it will take a hell lot of time.

Tugging myself towards the broken beer bottle, I held it with my legs gliding the rope around my hands against it, trying to cut it. Glass pricked my skin that's a lot of blood for a single day but, being born into a mafia family one thing I was never afraid of was blood.

After a few minutes of attempt, my hands were free.  There wasn't a single sign of the two men which means either the shit was going on or they have died. I preferred the latter, those assholes have kicked me in the face. My body was giving up, I could feel everything blurring trying my best to keep up but I couldn't.

To my bad luck, the door swung open but there was someone else. My eyes were almost closed but I saw a blurred reflection, a tall muscle man, a lot of muscle, he tugged his gun behind his back crouching at my level that's when I tried to open my eyes and they fell on his handsome face. I have to accept he was the most handsome man, I have ever seen. Perfectly sculptured face and that's when my brain cells blew off, within seconds my eyes were shut completely but I didn't faint.

As my memory picked it, I was shocked. What a day it was, God I knew that man, he was none other than the capo of the Italian mafia, he was Raffael Mancini. My blood became cold that was surely my bad luck day. My eyes fluttered when he tapped my face trying to wake me up. I don't know why the hell but I blurted out "The Italian don " he gave me a pointed look, I couldn't tell a single emotion on his face and it was blank all dark.

***

I woke up in a different room. Black curtains hanging around the windows blocking the light or it was night already, I didn't know. I hissed as a fresh pain hit through my arm. "Don't move it or the stitches will open again " I turned to the voice and saw him sitting on the armchair on the side. His sleeves rolled up giving a perfect view of his sexy forearms, I couldn't see his face perfectly but I knew he was the same man Raffael. I shifted backwards in the bed and the look on his face was the same as that of the grim reaper engulfed in darkness.

I noticed my clothes were changed which made me realize who changed them and why. There was a bandage around my left shoulder where that asshole pierced the knife. I could feel something on my nose too but the pain wasn't much so maybe it wasn't broken there were several bandages around my wrist. When my inspection was done I asked him " Is my nose broken?" I could see a flicker of amusement on his stoic face but it vanished quickly.

"How do you know me? " Ignoring my words he asked his own question, rude much. I stayed quiet, looking at my hands resting on my thighs. When he didn't get his answer, he stood up and within two steps he was in front of me. Now that, I could see his face clearly, I saw he was surely very handsome with a muscle power pack and definitely, those abs under his shirt must be gorgeous, don't Yuliana, getting a hold of my wild thoughts, I gazed at him when he placed his hand on the back of my neck.

"When I ask something you answer hmm everyone doesn't get this chance" Hiding my nervousness,I looked him into the eyes definitely not the best thing to do at that moment. His eyes remained on me while he removed the hand his touch still tingling my skin.

"Okay two can play this game you keep quiet and so will I. There are many prison cells in my compound, I can surely find one to keep you " With that he started going towards the door while I was fighting with my inner self whether to answer or still keep my lips sealed. I didn't have much time and I needed my answers.

"If I answer will you feed explanations to my questions? " my statement stopped him in his tracks but he didn't bother to give me a look. I knew he must be smirking that time.

"That counts on your answers " Okay so I need to try once. He was still standing there waiting for my answer so swallowing my pride I responded. " I saw you in a magazine " he turned abruptly and this time I knew my answer hadn't satisfied him. Taking out his pistol he looked in my direction.

"Lies won't be able to give you anything" so he thought I was lying but I was not, to provide him more clues I summed up. "I am not lying your name with a photograph was published in the underworld mob organization, it was a photo from your night club" It was a magazine that was issued only during the mafia UOC ball so only mafia families had access to it and it had pictures from the old mafia gatherings, he was stunned but he abducted me didn't he knew that much?

He was going to say something but a knock on the door took his attention, keeping his eyes on me he replied to come in. A man or I should say a boy in his early twenties came inside, whispering something into his ear. I could speculate that much, he was his brother because he had the same dark brown eyes as Raffael. With a last peek at me, he started proceeding out.

"You haven't answered my questions hey! " I yelled as anger erupted through me. But that asshole left, latching the door behind him. God, I am in great trouble, I hope papa finds me soon. I didn't know what was happening there. How was he or how was Alexei was he alive or...

☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰☱

Why Raffael took Yuliana is he the real threat or is there someone else? Don't forget to vote and leave your thoughts in the comments.

Lots of love❤