♛ 41 ♛

I didn't know how badly, I needed those words until she said them

I didn't know how badly, I needed those words until she said them. I was awestruck when Yuliana said she loved me. I kissed her lips with extreme care since I didn't want to hurt her nose.

With my forehead against her, I whispered " Say it again " Her eyes shone when she looked at mine.

"Ya tebya lyublyu"

"Again"

"Ya tebya lyublyu" She said again smiling at me with pure adoration. Thank fuck she loves me or else, it would be really tough to keep her without her consent.

A nurse entered the room breaking our moment. She smiled at Yuliana injecting some medicines into the IV. "Mr Mancini, I need to change her bandages."

I nodded towards her stepping a little away from the bed. Yuliana grabbed my hand, her eyes meeting mine. "I am here only" I whispered placing a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

The nurse started with the bandages on her nose. Doctor Smith told me that he performed surgery to fix the damaged cartilage and there would be no deformity.

"Don't look at me" Yuliana said as her eyebrows furrowed "I must be looking so ugly right now" She finished her thoughts.

"You can never look ugly tesoro" I replied giving her a hopeful smile. She is the most beautiful woman for me, these minor incidents can't change anything, I feel for her.

Yuliana squeezed my fingers while the nurse was changing her dressing. Her eyes were tightly closed. I can't even imagine the amount of pain she went through in the past five days. I caressed her hand. I couldn't even lash out at the nurse, she was being very gentle.

After the nose nurse came to her arm, that was the worst one. I tried to distract Yuliana, so she wouldn't look at the wound but I couldn't. As soon as the nurse removed the bandages, Yuliana peeked at the wound. Her eyes became moist. Pearly tears dripped down her cheeks.

"No baby, you are so strong, it is over" I turned her head kissing her tears. You won't shed them, they are very precious. I will revenge every single tear that escaped from her eyes, Neziri. I hugged her closer to me while the nurse bandaged her arm. Those brutal burn wounds can break anyone. She checked her temperature before going out.

Within a few seconds, she came back with a bucket and some towels. "She can't take a proper bath, at least for two weeks so I will show you how to d-"

"No, you can't," Yuliana said turning her head at me. I gave her a questioning look. Her eyes filled with humiliation and now I know what she means.

"Someone has to clean you" Nurse explained to her. Panic flared in her blue orbs as she shook her head at the statement.

"Please leave me alone" She whispered. I glanced at the nurse, she got the call to leave. I am not leaving you alone, Yuliana. She looked at me, her eyes pleading with me to go but I shook my head.