♛ 24 ♛

Rage is a small word for what, I am feeling right now

Rage is a small word for what, I am feeling right now. Slamming the punching bag again with full force, I tried to let out all of my anger but it was impossible. When Yuliana left, I reached to the gym, the amount of anger, I had inside me couldn't let me think plainly.

Tossing a last punch at it, I grasped the bag with my arms placing my forehead against it. I will destroy the bastard who touched her. How dare he!

She was too frightened to even talk about it. I saw her face laced with pain, with those fucking tears. She was a kid and that fucker traumatized her whole childhood. Opening my eyes at the reflection, I started again letting my bitterness on the poor equipment.

I can never forget the condition in which I found her in that washroom. She fears this the most and then she is kidnapped by Albanians.Christ. My anger was increasing with each passing second as I thought about that fucker.

She is still having nightmares about him. I can't even visualize to what extent he tormented her soul. He put his filthy hands on my girl, he will die and I will make sure it will be more painful than the memories he created for her.

My feelings for her aren't just attraction or lust. She got under my skin she engraved her presence in my mind. Yuliana Zaitsev is a dangerous Allure that has decoyed me and I can't disregard someone who touched her, harassed her, traumatized her for years.

"Why is this getting the punishment?"

I turned to see my brother standing behind me. What is he doing here? When I didn't answer he moved forward sitting on the couch. He gave me a known look, I know what it signifies. Bullshit.

"I don't need to ask the reason, I know it's the bratva girl" I gave him pointed eyes but I guess it's not enough.

"Don't start Augustin?" I said peeling off the gloves from my hands. He shrugged at my statement throwing the towel at me. He was interpreting me and I think he got his answer that this isn't time for his stupid sarcasm.

"What happened?" His tone was serious so were his expressions. My brothers know me well. They can tell by looking at my face when the shit is severe. He went on looking at me waiting for an answer but I couldn't tell him.

" I know this is about her and if you are concerned about her health she will be okay, it will take time" His words were contrasting from what, I thought he could say.

When I peeked at him raising my brow, he shook his head. "Okay I know, I have been a bastard with her but you understand Bianca won't let me live if I said anything rude now and this isn't about Bianca only. That night when I saw her in your room, lifeless, I felt guilty. I got it, she isn't a threat, because of her Bianca was so happy on her birthday, She is different from her brother. But don't expect me to apologize to her"

At least, he got that she isn't a problem here. She has endured a lot and I don't want him to add on that. I gave him an elated look to which he reciprocated a scowl. Switching the topic, I smirked at him since he brought Bianca into this conversation.

"Well, I am sure you weren't here to tell me how your mentality changed about Yuliana. I guess you are kicked out of the West Wing again"

His scowl worsened at me as he mumbled "I am sure you were furious some seconds ago and now you are taunting me"

"There can't be a perfect match for you than her. I will thank Bianca later" My words made him glower at me. I got up and proceeded out since it was enough for today. I heard him mumbling stronzo (asshole)

***

"What is it you called us early morning? " Cillian said glancing at me and then at Augustin.

"Neziri called yesterday" Both of them conveyed a look at my words as I began again. "He is certainly planning on  something, he said I will let Yuliana go and then he will take her"

Cillian swore something in Irish. Augustin was considering what I said. " That's only feasible when the war terminates" Cillian is correct.

"He has a companion from Bratva, I don't believe he will end with the war.  He is aiming at something else" I agree with Augustin they want us to think the way we are, this is a heftier game.

"Check the new suppliers again, I am sure this is all connected and particularly check their connections with Polish. Marcin has been peaceful for a long time now"

Both of them nodded at my words. I can't overlook Marcin Nowak. He may be obscuring but he is indeed onto something.

"I will check the trade routes with Samuel, I am certain there will be a clue," I said yes to Augustin while Cillian was inspecting the agent we had in Moscow.

In this game, you need to be two steps ahead of your rival. We already had our agent who was discreetly shipping us information about what was happening in Moscow, bratva and war.

"Albanians will do something about the war conditions to get off. I will fetch the info" Cillian said and I was going to answer him but my attention went towards my buzzing phone. Picking up the call I paused for a second.

***

Yuliana was working on a file when I opened the door to her room. She paused looking up at me. She looks happy because I can see a little smile on her lips. She set the file away getting up from the bed

Chiara hands her some legal documents that need to be examined since Yuliana had studied law. She peeked at me waiting for me to speak but I didn't utter anything.

I can see confusion framing on her face as time passes. Stillness seems to strangle me, but I don't know how to tell her. I don't know what's going to take place once I speak the words.

"What is it Raffael, do you wanna say something?" She asked when I didn't let out. Yes, I want to tell you something tesoro.

She came ahead looking straight into my eyes. "Please say something now you are terrifying me what is it?" I can see it already. I can catch a glimpse of what is going to happen once, I open my mouth.

The door squeaked when Augustin and Cillian entered inside and now I could see it on her face, she was uneasy about what was happening. Cillian didn't make eye contact with her but Augustin was scrutinizing at her.

Augustin gave me a last look and he reckoned that I hadn't conveyed anything. The quietness in the room was killing me. I could listen to her heart thumping loudly. And within beats, Augustin opened his mouth.

"Yuliana your parents... they are gone"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳☴☶

Hello people! I know this was unexpected but the story needs it. Wait patiently everything will be revealed. Don't forget to vote and share your thoughts in the comments. See you on Wednesday.

Lots of love❤