40

Chapter 40: The more you hide, the more powerful you become

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

Mawson's bedroom is very similar to him, neat and clean with almost no odds and ends.

Feng Yan was put on the bed by Mo Sen with very light force. He watched Mo Sen take off his military uniform in front of him. He stared intently, feeling that the scene in front of him was particularly eye-catching.

Military uniforms have many buttons, so it takes a while to take them off.

Feng Yan was a little jealous after looking at it for a while, and actually knelt on the bed and took the initiative to approach Mo Sen and help him unbutton his buttons. As the buttons came apart one by one, Mo Sen's good figure was completely exposed to Feng Yan's sight.

His shoulders are wide and his back is thick, and even his abdominal muscles feel like stones.

Feng Yan's palms lingered on Mo Sen's abdominal muscles, feeling the abdominal muscles tighten slightly due to his touch.

"Ayan likes it?"

Mo Sen didn't think his body was very attractive before, and he didn't care about the advances of other females before Feng Yan. For the first time, he discovered that body shape can also be an attraction to Feng Yan. He will keep exercising enough to get more Perfecting your body is included in your plan.

Feng Yan nodded straightforwardly, not wanting to take his hands off Mo Sen's abdominal muscles.

Until Moson put his hands on the waistband of his pants, and after taking off his pants, there was something more attractive to his eyes.

You don't even need to use your hands to know where the heft is. When Moson takes off his underwear, the whole thing will spring out.

The bag is bulging and contains a lot of inventory.

The column was long and thick, and the whole body was slightly curved and raised. It was really the same as a fort. Feng Yan swallowed and closed his posterior acupoints. Ever since he was opened, he had been nourished and his posterior acupoints were fucked. When it's cooked, you know the taste. It's true that the sealing is true, and you know the taste of the marrow.

There was no shortage of healing fluid at home, and he came prepared this time.

As long as he used the treatment solution, no matter how severe the injury was on the first day, his posterior acupuncture points would not be too swollen the next day, and he would basically be fully recovered by the afternoon. After all, He Wensi's identity was there, so he prepared for Feng Yan The therapeutic solution is naturally the best.

Not only is the treatment effect first-rate, but it can also nourish the posterior acupuncture points. Now whenever Feng Yan is in love, intestinal fluid will overflow from the depths of the posterior acupuncture points. It also has the effect of healing liquid, making Feng Yan's body more sensitive and less likely to be injured during sexual intercourse.

"Already wet?"

Mo Sen poured a lot of treatment fluid during the operation, and when he was about to expand Feng Yan, he put his fingers in and sank into a piece of moist intestine. The wet and slippery intestine wrapped his fingers docilely, even if He added another finger, and it soon widened to the point where it wasn't too tight.