20

He Vince's tone was full of distress, and the action of wiping Feng Yan's lips was also very gentle. If his penis hadn't faded away after ejaculation and was still facing Feng Yan, it would have been somewhat sincere.

After ejaculating once, it was naturally impossible for He Wensi to fully enjoy it. However, he lowered his head and slowly withdrew his penis, and his whole body looked like a human again. There was no trace of what he had just done to Feng Yan out of lust. What does it look like.

He Vince put on Feng Yan's pajamas, but when it was his turn to take off his underwear, he took them off without lifting his fingers. Although Feng Yan had put on his pajamas, he folded his underwear and put it into the pocket of his jacket. inside.

"Good night, baby."

He Vince bent down and kissed Feng Yan on the cheek, and then left Feng Yan's room with his trophies.

The next day, Feng Yan coughed twice when he woke up. His mouth felt dry. When he got up to wash up, the stinging pain in his chest made him bend down. He lifted up his clothes and saw that his breasts were swollen for some unknown reason. , pitifully exposed outside the flesh slit.

The pajamas he was wearing were brought with him when he came out of the garbage star. He bought them through Guang Nao and had only washed them once. It was the first time he wore them. He didn't expect that he would be allergic to the material of the clothes, so Feng Yan simply removed the pajamas he was wearing. All the pajamas were taken off.

After taking off his pants, his fingers paused. He went to bed without wearing underwear before going to bed yesterday?

After scratching his forehead, Feng Yan poked his buttocks and rummaged around on the big bed. He didn't see any trace of underwear at all. He took out new underwear from the bag he brought and put them on. It took a long time to find the underwear. He Wensi came to knock on it. When he opened the door, he was still washing.

"Come in! The door is unlocked."

Feng Yan stuck his head out of the bathroom, shouted at the door, and then shrank back.

Hewens pushed the door open and came in. His eyes swept across the messy bed and landed on the opened bag. There were not many things sealed tightly, just a travel bag could be packed. Now that it was spread out on the bed, Hewens realized that there were There were a few pieces of clothing and underwear, as well as very familiar sheets.

During Feng Yan’s live broadcast, the color of the sheets was exactly the same as the one in the bag.

He Wens was already thinking about buying new clothes for Feng Yan, and of course underwear.

As for the bedding, what he has here is the best. When Feng Yan moves into his new home, he will send a dozen sets directly to her.

"Brother He, how late did you come back last night?"

Feng Yan walked out carefree and shirtless. He Vince glanced at Feng Yan's chest and frowned slightly.

"It's late at night, what happened to your chest?"

He Wens walked up to him and reached out to carefully touch his swollen breasts. Feng Yan shivered in pain and curled up to hide.

"Hey! Brother He, stop touching it. The material of the pajamas is probably not very good. I'm a little allergic. Now it hurts so much when I touch it."

Feng Yan's face wrinkled up, he lowered his head and held his right breast, blowing pitifully.

He Vince asked Feng Yan to follow him to the second floor. Feng Yan simply followed him without asking what he wanted to do.