28

However, Feng Yan's mental power is not enough to activate the mecha. He Wens will not let anything that threatens Feng Yan's safety appear in front of Feng Yan.

Feng Yan also remembered the mecha key that he had hidden. After hesitating for a moment, he took out the mecha key in front of He Vince.

"I picked this up at my previous residence. I checked it on the optical network. There is probably a mecha inside."

Of course, He Wensi could see Feng Yan's reluctance to hand over the mecha key. He Wensi took the mecha key. Although he didn't say anything at the time, two days later he told Feng Yan that they could go and see him together. The mecha key that was handed over contained the appearance of the mecha.

"But after seeing it, the mecha and the mecha key need to be handed over to the Research Institute."

Feng Yan nodded repeatedly, his expression couldn't hide his excitement. He couldn't pilot the mecha, but he could see what the mecha looked like with his own eyes, which was the best result for him.

To activate the mecha key, they need to go to the Research Institute.

"What is inside is a biological mecha. Different from the mechas that are already popular on the market, the biological mecha is a mecha that has just been successfully researched by the scientific research institute and is preparing for a specific output."

On the flying car bound for the scientific research institute, Hewens told Feng Yan how important the mecha key he picked up was. It was a biological mecha customized for a certain pilot. As long as he had this Having a mecha stationed there is also a great deterrent to the enemy.

However, after the successful development of the biological mecha, trouble occurred in the scientific research institute, and the biological mecha disappeared. The empire has never given up tracking the biological mecha and troubleshooting the staff of the scientific research institute.

Although the spy was finally caught, the whereabouts of the biological mecha was not revealed.

Unexpectedly, in the end, Feng Yan fell into Feng Yan's hands by mistake and eventually returned to the empire.

The security this time will only be stricter. The pilot of the biological mecha will directly engrave his mental power to completely ensure the ownership of the biological mecha. Only the driver can activate the imprinted biological mecha.

As the hero who recovered the mecha key, Feng Yan can naturally participate in this engraving ceremony.

With He Wens taking him, Feng Yan entered the Research Institute smoothly, and even met the developer of the biological mecha, a man who was said to be the actual leader of the Research Institute. Feng Yan subconsciously noticed He Wens introducing the two to each other. , extending his hand out of courtesy.

It's just that the other party didn't seem to be willing to shake hands. Feng Yan stretched out his fingers for a while and tried to take them back. Unexpectedly, the cold-looking man actually took the initiative to hold his hand and then refused to let go?

It was He Vince who took the initiative to step forward and cover the hands held by the two of them. There was still a smile on his lips, but there was not much smile in his eyes.

"Mr. Wu, the debugging of the biological mecha still requires your 'hands' operation."

Hearing what He Wensi meant, if Wu Qi's hand wasn't needed, his unruly hand would have been broken off.

Wu Qi didn't have much expression on his face. Even if he was threatened by He Wensi, he just retracted his hand and nodded to Feng Yan.

The smile on He Wensi's face had completely disappeared. The researchers from the scientific research institute quickly protected Wu Qi and left, for fear that the two would have a conflict in the scientific research institute.