23

I can't eat it at all...

It was on the day of the live broadcast that Feng Yan felt that things were not going well. Because of the title of Kaibao, Xingxing Live recommended the cover.

A steady stream of people are entering the live broadcast room. Although he has not broadcast for a while, his popularity has not dropped much. While Feng Yan felt relieved, he later became worried about the content of today's live broadcast.

Although I have practiced in advance and the live broadcast room has also turned on appearance blurring, so I don't have to worry about being discovered by others, the two-person live broadcast mode is still too shameful.

'Damn it, my wife was caught first. '

'Newcomer, is this anchor really a female? '

The barrage was refreshed very quickly, and Feng Yan would answer a few words when he saw it. His eyes never looked towards He Wens, who was sitting quietly on the bed.

On the other hand, someone in the barrage asked about the person in the bed. Feng Yan pursed his lips, coughed, and said something.

"My partner."

This was also discussed by the two in advance. Although Feng Yan was still hesitating about his relationship with He Wensi, He Wensi had always respected his wishes. As he said at the beginning, it was he who ultimately benefited from the live broadcast. He Wens helped himself without asking for anything in return.

The balance in Feng Yan's heart tilted easily when He Wensi asked how to introduce him in the live broadcast.

"Ayan can say that I am your partner, and the viewers in the live broadcast room should be more accepting."

As if he saw Feng Yan's embarrassment, He Wens stood in a position that would not give him a sense of oppression, and his voice softened.

"Actually, I also have selfish motives. I thought that if Ayan could accept me and make me your legitimate partner..."

This sentence touched Feng Yan the most. After all, in his opinion, He Wensi was rich and gentle, and his appearance was particularly outstanding. Would such a person really like him?

Feng Yan finally agreed to He Wensi's small 'request', and despite their status as partners, the two participated in the live broadcast together.

'Although I know that A Yan is a very good partner, after all, there has been no trace of this partner since A Yan started live broadcasting. '

'Blindly guess whether your first-hand partner is Mr. He or Mr. Mosen. '

'Among the big anchors in Xingxing, except for those who brought their partners with them from the beginning, most of them are with the big brother on the list and understand everything. '

After seeing the barrage, he was already guessing. Feng Yan simply pretended that he didn't see it. Facts have proved that the viewers of the Internet Porn Channel are indeed more tolerant. Their focus is more on tonight's program. For the two of them The relationship was quickly revealed.

Feng Yan breathed a sigh of relief, but when he saw He Wens sitting quietly on the bed, he felt unsure again.

He had played with toys a lot, but this was his first time playing with real people. Thinking of the special training a few days ago, Feng Yan glanced at the screen, turned his back to the live broadcast room, lowered his head and took off his pants.

He Wensi decided on the pants after personal consultation. The styles of clothes brought from the garbage star are not suitable for live broadcasts. He Wensi has many resources at his disposal. Whether it is regular clothes or the clothes Feng Yan is currently wearing for live broadcasts, he has them all. With patient persuasion, we took over.