2

Obviously, at Mawson's age, he was no stranger to scent soothers, but he didn't expect that his just-adult brother could no longer restrain his male instinct and began to chase the female scent.

Inside the unopened transparent box were the underwear of an unknown female. Mawson glanced at it, but his expression did not change at all.

He is very different from ordinary males in that he does not have strong urges towards females as an adult.

His parents even worried about whether there was something wrong with his health. Fortunately, after the examination, everything was normal with him, but he was not very sensitive to females. Moson also tried to have contact with females, but until now, he is still alone.

Mawson lowered his gaze and pointed his knuckled fingers on the opening of the transparent box.

After a slight sound, the box opened.

Mo Sen's pupils suddenly shrank into a vertical line, and he took several steps back. The movement was so loud that the chair made a loud noise.

'Snapped! '

He closed the open box again, and Mawson opened his mouth slightly. He felt the hair on his body stand on end, his heart beat rapidly, his body temperature increased in an instant, and Mawson's usually calm mind became sluggish.

His eyes returned to the box again, and his slowly closing lips looked particularly cold due to the tight arc. However, his nose was slowly twitching, and he may not even notice that his straight back was bending a little.

The whole person moved towards the box uncontrollably.

This shouldn't be a good smell. If you have been in too close contact with your genitals, it will inevitably be contaminated with a little smell, which is too strong and rich.

He should stay away rather than open the box again. His nose has been completely attached to the thin fabric, and he inhales the smell into his lungs hard. Because he likes it so much, he is constantly secreting saliva.

When he was smelling the smell and stroking his genitals, his brain could only feedback signals of comfort.

It wasn't until the sticky semen ejected from the top that Moson opened his eyes in disbelief. On the one hand, he was surprised that he actually acted to soothe himself, and on the other hand, he had not moved his genitals for a long time.

Males are very concerned about their endurance, even Mawson, who is not keen on such things.

Although his whole body felt much more comfortable after ejaculating, Moson's face did not look good. After cleaning up the semen on his hands, he closed the box almost carefully. The preservation of the smell is not permanent.

It was the first time in so many years that he encountered a scent he liked so much. His eyes darkened a bit, and he effortlessly figured out the source of this scent soother from Maud.

I also found the cover, but unfortunately, I didn’t see this scent soothing artist put anything on the shelves until he got busy again.

As time goes by, the item he keeps will lose its smell.

Naturally, Feng Yan, who was being talked about by Mo Sen, would not know that there was a man on the distant main star who missed him.

He was really surprised by this windfall, and it actually sold for 10,000 star coins. Although the platform deducted the fees, he only got 7,500 in the end, but you have to know that the nutrient solution in the street corner vending machine is worth 10,000 star coins. The bag only costs one star coin.