29

k] 

Wu Qi knew that his performance today was not very good, but he didn't expect that Feng Yan could still remember him. He was fascinated by Feng Yan, and got some information from the boss of Xingxing Live. Who were the other three people in Feng Yan's live broadcast room? , Fengyan is preparing to move recently.

He Wens had never appeared in public with a female at the same time. He was able to analyze Feng Yan's body data. From the moment he and He Wens appeared in front of him together, Wu Qi successfully compared Feng Yan's body through comparison. Data, this is A Yan who appeared in the live broadcast, there is nothing wrong with it.

When it comes to data analysis, no one is better than him.

With such a mood, he took the initiative to contact Feng Yan. It was not difficult for him to know Feng Yan's communication signal, or it was not difficult for him to bypass the main brain's defense network.

'it's me! I miss you very much. '

Feng Yan lay back on the bed again, he was curious about Wu Qi.

'Why do you know about live streaming? You've seen me...'

In Feng Yan's view, online pornographic live broadcasts may be somewhat marginal and need to be covered up, but in this world it is normal. It is an open policy that can allow males and females in the restless period to relieve their desires and reduce social crimes. .

'I have been in your live broadcast room for a long time. You may still have the impression that my ID is a series of numbers. You gave me a gift two months ago. '

Although it was only a gift for remote control once, he still keeps the control panel well.

Digital ID, a gift two months ago...

Feng Yan opened his eyes wide, such a familiar feature could only belong to one person.

'Are you the digital brother in the live broadcast room? Mr. Wu Qi. '

After receiving an affirmative answer, Feng Yan was still thinking about the coincidence. If Ming Ziyu and Mo Sen had not sent gifts, he would not have handed over the mecha key, and He Wensi would not have surrendered the mecha key because he was worried about his own safety. The mecha key is sent to the Research Institute.

Finally, it was discovered that the mecha key was an important resource stolen from the Research Institute, and then he went to the Research Institute and met Wu Qi.

Going around and around, only he naively thought that he would not meet the big guys in the live broadcast room, but he did not expect that not only would he meet them, but he would soon meet them all. Thinking of Mo Sen and Mo Sen who were still waiting to meet him. Ming Ziyu and Feng Yan had the illusion that they were a sheep in a tiger's mouth.

Knowing that Wu Qi was the digital brother, Feng Yan was no longer so wary. After being in contact with He Wensi for a while, he had a vague feeling that He Wensi was not only rich.

It's just that adults don't need to be so inquisitive about getting along with each other. He Wensi didn't say that he wouldn't ask specifically, and it was easier to get along with him.

'You can call me Wu Qi. I hope our relationship will become closer in the future. '

From now on, they will only be closer partners and dear husbands, and there will be no other relationships. This is what Wu Qi has decided.

Feng Yan considered himself to be a relatively outgoing type, and he couldn't stand Wu Qi's direct expression. The contrast with the first meeting was so big that it made him even more concerned.