33

rk] 

Why is it Wu Qi...

Feng Yan's body was still trembling slightly, and the man with a sideways face had fallen asleep.

He Wens carefully picked up Feng Yan, and when he came out of the bathroom, his body had been washed clean.

The bed has been tidy again, and there is no more smell in the room.

He Vince put Feng Yan on the bed first, but he didn't feel much sleepy.

The light in the room was dim, with only one wall lamp left. Hewens sat on the edge of the bed, his entire face hidden in the darkness.

In the bright light of the optical brain, a photo appeared on the screen.

They were four young men wearing military school uniforms. Even after many years, the four people in the photo can still be clearly identified.

Standing on both sides are Ming Ziyu on the left, Mo Sen on the right, He Wensi on the left in the middle, and Wu Qi on the right in the middle.

When they were in college, the four of them were in the same dormitory, and their family backgrounds were similar, so their relationship naturally became close.

In other words, the friendship in school was stronger and longer-lasting than entering the workplace. He Wens once thought that the four of them would be friends forever, until Wu Qi's true identity was suddenly revealed.

When he suddenly learned that Wu Qi was his half-brother, the feeling of being deceived made him act irrationally.

Since then, Wu Qi also left their circle, even though he later learned that Wu Qi's biological mother and his father were in a free relationship, but the relationship did not last long. After the two broke up peacefully, Wu Qi was taken away by his biological mother, and Dou Dou The two brothers met here.

And he actually thought that Wu Qi was the child his father had with a woman outside his mother's back, even though he knew that Wu Qi was one year older than him.

It's just that when he was young, his temper was not as good as it is now. Even if he knew the truth, he did not apologize to Wu Qi. Instead, as time went by, the habits he developed even though he knew it was wrong made his relationship with Wu Qi even worse. Today, It is already stranger than a stranger.

He Vince lowered his eyes and turned off the optical brain.

When Feng Yan woke up the next day, He Wens had already left.

This kind of thing happens often, and Feng Yan is used to it. It would be a rare situation if He Wensi was still in bed.

His body felt refreshed, but his hands and feet were still a little soft, and the place behind him still felt like he was holding something in his mouth. He had to go out in the afternoon, and he was too lazy to do anything at this time in the morning.

Although he and He Wensi don't do it every day, his body doesn't have a big need for lust. He has been off the air since Kaibao's live broadcast, but Kaibao is really profitable, and his income in one day is worth With a month's income, he was temporarily rich again, so he planned to make some small changes to his live broadcast.

We will no longer broadcast live every day, but we must ensure the quality of each live broadcast.

Throughout the morning, Feng Yan was thinking about his future arrangements. He did not intend to make money for the rest of his life by becoming an Internet pornographic person. Different from his initial worries, he felt that becoming an Internet pornographic person was not something that was difficult to accept.