39

]

"Ayan."

Mohsen is not a man of many words and usually speaks strictly. He agreed.

"Did Brother Sen come directly from the military headquarters?"

Seeing that Mo Sen was still wearing a military uniform, Feng Yan guessed that he must have come directly from the military headquarters. Although this was indeed the case, there was no need to tell Feng Yan that he had time to change clothes.

Mawson rarely ate out, and this time He Wens arranged the place for the two of them.

The independent box allowed the two of them to talk without having to worry about anything else. Feng Yan's performance had always been very relaxed, and Brother Sen didn't mean to show off at all.

Mo Sen liked Feng Yan to be close to him. Even if he was sharing some insignificant things, Mo Sen would listen attentively.

"Actually, I was worried at first that Brother Sen would find this situation unacceptable."

The two were close to each other, Feng Yan took Mo Sen's hand, and his fingers passed through Mo Sen's fingers uneasily. Mo Sen's fingers were calloused and felt rough to the touch, but Feng Yan moved them carefully. One touched it, as if to heal his own confusion.

Mo Sen's jaw was tense, and the area he touched was itchy, but he did not withdraw his palm. He just told Feng Yan firmly when he felt confused that happiness was to be accepted by him.

Saying this over and over again, Feng Yan's uneasiness was gradually calmed down. He believed He Wensi and Wu Qi, but without hearing Mo Sen's answer in person, he always felt that he was thinking about this matter in his heart.

He will think about whether he is too greedy. He already has such good He Wensi and Wu Qi, but he still wants to provoke Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu.

Only when he heard Mawson's answer, that they also needed him, could his uneasiness subside.

He likes them. From the moment he meets them to the time they come into contact, he likes them more and more day by day, both physically and mentally.

"I like you, Brother Sen."

Feng Yan held Mo Sen's hand tightly and said this to Mo Sen quietly but firmly.

It took a while for Mo Sen to hum, and then he hugged Feng Yan into his arms. This was the first person he fell in love with, so dazzling and independent that Mo Sen didn't even know how to please him.

The two kept holding hands when they left. Moson led the person to the flying car, feeling a little reluctant to leave.

He thought it was just an ordinary date and he would send the person back after dinner. However, after getting in the car, Feng Yan said that he would go home with him.

Mo Sen tightened his grip on the operating panel, fearing that Feng Yan would regret it, and decided the route for autonomous driving before turning his face to Feng Yan.

"Ayan, do you really want to go home with me?"

Even Mo Sen will inevitably have random thoughts in his mind. He can't guarantee that he can hold back the person he likes if he goes home with him.

Feng Yan approached Mo Sen, as if he was curious that Mo Sen would have such lustful eyes.

"Yes, I'm planning to spend the night at Brother Sen's house today, so I asked you to have dinner with me."

Is there anything else that Mo Sen doesn't understand now? Should he say that he doesn't want to? Then he thinks too much.

Liking and sex are always connected. The more he likes A Yan, the more he wants to have close contact with him. He wants to know what A Yan's expression will look like when he is comfortable, and wants to welcome a new baby in the same bed with A Yan. one day.

There was no need for Feng Yan to say the next words. Mo Sen took Feng Yan home directly. When the door opened, he remembered that Maude was on vacation at this time and should be at home.

"Brother, come back..."

Maude was holding the optical brain in her hand. She had just come from the living room and paused when she saw the people following Mo Sen.

It was only then that Feng Yan found out that Mo Sen actually had a younger brother, who was slightly shorter than Mo Sen, but quite strong.

"Hello, I am Brother Sen's female, Feng Yan. Nice to meet you."

Feng Yan greeted Maud gracefully, and Maud awed a few times stupidly, but her expression was still a bit unreflective.

Wait, who does this person say belongs to whom? Why does he sound like the female of his older brother?

"Maud, are you going to go back to your old house tonight or go find your classmates and make do with it all night?"

Half an hour later, Maud, who had decided to go back to her parents' house to stay for one night, was carrying her bag with a confused look on her face and was put on the flying car by her elder brother.

The parents of the Mo family welcomed their youngest son who came home unexpectedly, and asked casually why he came back to live.

"My eldest brother is living with his eldest sister-in-law at home. He thinks I'm in the way and throws him out?"

Maude only came back to her senses at this time, and knowing that her eldest son had taken his partner home without a trace, the Mo family's parents, who had been worried about their eldest son's future whereabouts, could not sit still.

He pulled Maude and asked, but it was also the first time for Maude to see Feng Yan and she didn't know what to ask.

The parents of the Mo family knew that tonight was not a good time to go to their eldest son's place, so they thought they would ask if they had time another day. However, they couldn't lower the corners of their mouths, which made them very happy.

On the other side, Mo Sen packed up Maud and sent him back to his old home. Taking into account the reaction from his parents, he also thought about the follow-up plan. He first asked Feng Yan if he wanted to see his parents, and if he was willing, he would take them there. If you feel that you are not in a hurry to meet, just get the certificate first.

No matter He Wensi or Mo Sen, both of them wanted to take Feng Yan to get the certificate first and finalize the relationship.

"Brother Sen just deceived his younger brother into leaving?"

Feng Yan knew that Maude would get home safely, even though Mo Sen took the man away with his bag in a few words, so he teased Mo Sen with a smile.

"Well, he is in the way at home and the room is soundproofed, so he is afraid that you will feel uncomfortable."

Mo Sen said his thoughts straightforwardly, mainly because they must have made a lot of noise for a while, but he didn't care. He was just afraid that Feng Yan would feel that Maud was uncomfortable at home.

After all, it was all for him. Feng Yan thought about how someone could see him all the time, and he felt extremely moved in his heart.

"Brother Sen, you are so kind."

Mo Sen didn't feel that he had done anything. Facing Feng Yan who threw himself into his arms, he immediately hugged him tightly.

There is no one else at home, so they can kiss freely anywhere in the house. Mo Sen has never kissed anyone passionately. Feng Yan also learned from He Wensi and Wu Qi. He is not very good, just better than Mo Sen. A little bit.

Kissing with Mo Sen had a different feeling. It was an almost biting kiss. Their bodies hugged each other tightly, and Mo Sen used a force that almost melted him into his own flesh and blood.

It hurt a little, but it was more irritating.

Mo Sen was taller than He Wens and Wu Qi. He almost had to stand on tiptoes to bear Mo Sen's fierce kiss. He was also intoxicated by his scent. Not only was his head dizzy, but his legs were also a little weak.

"Huh... let's go, um... into the bedroom, okay?"

During the kiss, Feng Yan hugged Mo Sen's waist and asked him if he could go into the bedroom to continue.

In response to this, Mawson directly picked him up and strode towards the bedroom.