31

He Wens came back when it was almost time to rest, and the sky was already dark. When he came back, he just changed his clothes and walked through the small courtyard to Fengyan's side without even eating.

Feng Yan recorded the access control for He Wens, so he entered Feng Yan's bedroom unimpeded.

"Huh? You're back."

Feng Yan had been sleeping until this point in the afternoon. He vaguely heard He Wensi's voice and reached out for He Wensi to hug him before he even opened his eyes.

He wasn't so clingy at first. When they lived in Hewens' house, the two of them were stuck together every day. What Hewens liked most was to hold him in his arms. Even if he didn't do anything, he would be in a good mood. It will be good.

It doesn't take long to develop a habit. Feng Yan has become accustomed to He Wensi's love for cuddling and hugging him, and even responds automatically.

He Wensi, who had rushed back after a long journey, had been anxious all day because of Feng Yan's meeting with Mo Sen. Mainly because the two of them had not received their certificates, he was worried about gains and losses.

He Vince, who was used to having everything in his hands, sometimes exercised caution when facing Feng Yan.

"...Well, let's go to bed first."

The anxiety in He Wensi's heart miraculously disappeared the moment he saw Feng Yan. He bent down and hugged Feng Yan, coaxing softly into his ear.

Feng Yan shook his head and slowly opened his eyes.

"what time is it?"

He Vince picked him up and took a look.

"seven thirty."

Feng Yan came back around four in the afternoon. Seeing that it was still early, he decided to take a nap.

Before falling asleep, I still thought that He Wens must get up when he comes back. The two of them eat together at night. This is also a rare time for them to chat together.

The time in the morning was too tight, and Feng Yan didn't get up at a fixed time. Although the two of them lived not far away, they still had to waste time when they came back. He Wens had to go to work, so Feng Yan asked him not to come over in the morning.

He Wens had lunch at work at noon, so the only time the two could get along was at night. Even if they occasionally stayed overnight, He Wens had already left home by the time Feng Yan woke up.

"Why is it so late today?"

Feng Yan was completely awake, thinking that He Wensi must not have eaten yet, so he notified the smart butler to prepare a meal. He tidied up a little, then took He Wensi's hand and went to the dining room together.

"There is a meeting that has been postponed a little. It will end at this time."

He Wens hurriedly left the palace as soon as the political affairs were over. He had been like this all this time. The emperor also began to inquire about his situation. He Wens planned to find an opportunity to take Feng Yan back to him after receiving the certificate from Feng Yan. The emperor has a look.

Feng Yan expressed his understanding, remembering that when he was a social worker, as long as the project was not completed in one day, he would work overtime to death. Later, he was really afraid of his sudden death and saved some money in his hand, so he simply resigned and planned to take a rest.

During this period, he fell in love with rock climbing and his health was much better than in the office.

"Ah! My brother works really hard!"