14

Chapter 14 A gift for you

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

There are only two chapters today

I'm having trouble logging into the site

Continue tomorrow

-----text-----

Although he made money, Feng Yan had an inexplicable premonition. It was not about making money itself, but he felt that too many big guys gathered in his small live broadcast room. He always felt that his butt would be spoiled in the future? Feng Yan shuddered and looked at his humble temporary residence.

Because it is just a temporary hiding place, it naturally cannot have good living conditions. The door used as a door is just mechanical waste that can be found everywhere on the garbage star. There is no shortage of hiding places on the garbage star.

There is usually a suitable hiding place near a mountain of garbage.

Except for him, who suddenly came to the garbage planet, the indigenous people did not need such a hiding place. Generally, only the elderly who had no relatives and orphans who had lost their parents would choose to find a hiding place near the garbage mountain.

Only every time a starship full of garbage comes to dump garbage, young adults come here to hunt for goods.

It's not difficult to avoid those people, which is why he can hide until now.

Today's live broadcast is obviously longer than yesterday's, and you still need to wash yourself after it's over. The sheets that were washed yesterday will already be dry by the afternoon based on the current weather.

Pulling off the soaked sheets, Feng Yan asked everyone in the live broadcast room again if they wanted to continue chatting for a while, and he wanted to take a shower by the way.

Bathing in hot springs is the only thing he misses about Junk Star. Maybe it's because now that he has a small amount of savings, the pressure of life seems to have suddenly disappeared, and he feels relaxed.

Coupled with soaking in the hot hot springs, his mind was also dull.

The optical brain that was originally placed far away was brought very close by him. It was so close that the camera captured the key point of Feng Yan's exposure. He came out of the hiding place just now. Maybe it was because of the wind, and the tender tips on his chest were protruding. The tip retracted again, the honey-colored skin was soaked in water, and the areola was particularly obvious.