38

name to see them. There are already several chapters so far!

-----text-----

The result, that's it?

Including Wu Qi, everyone had no idea why Feng Yanhui was worried about this matter.

"If you like them equally, you can also be with them."

He Vince's eyes would be particularly gentle when looking at Feng Yan.

Feng Yan couldn't detect any reluctance in his words. Obviously when he first mentioned Wu Qi...

"But when I mentioned that I wanted to get along with Brother Qi..." You didn't take such an easy attitude. Feng Yan's confused expression was too obvious.

He Wens was in a rare embarrassment. After all, the relationship between him and Wu Qi was not really good at that time. Although it has not improved much now, at least the attitude is no longer so bad.

After listening to He Wensi's explanation, Feng Yan realized that he had been mistaken. The world strongly supports a female having multiple male partners at the same time, because the birth rate of newborns is very low. Even He Wensi, It is also a precious child that the emperor and empress worked hard for many years to have.

As for Wu Qi's birth, it was a rare accident. Wu Qi's mother only found out about Wu Qi after she separated from the emperor. Children are very precious, even if Wu Qi's mother later got together with another male, after so many years There is only one child, Wu Qi.

Most of the children born are male, and the number of females is far less than that of males. In order to protect the interests of females and to prevent females from rejecting the law of having at least two male partners, the empire has made a lot of efforts.

The empire's policy favors females. Even if a female doesn't work her whole life, she will still receive a monthly financial subsidy from the empire. Wu Qi was on a garbage planet when he came to this world, so naturally he would not know about this policy of the empire.

Fortunately, he had no intention of relying on the male to support him. Not only did he have a job, he also bought his own house.

Neither He Wensi nor Wu Qi had any objections, so Feng Yan planned to tell Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu his thoughts. Feng Yan now had a good impression of the four of them, and his liking was not yet the level of love.

Right now, we are living together as a team. Two people are working together, and five people are, uh, working together.

At worst, we can divide the days. Who will follow us on one, three, five, and seven, and rest on two, four, and six.

Feng Yan made his arrangements clearly, and it can be said that his acceptance was quite rapid.

Not only did he quickly accept the fact that he would have four husbands in the future, he was even very ambitious in preparing to adjust the live broadcast route.

Many people on Star Live broadcast live with their partners, which is a legal relationship in itself. The atmosphere during the live broadcast can be said to be quite sticky. Feng Yan has to admit that he accepted it so quickly because he was in physical contact with He Wensi and Wu Qi. Interesting.

"I haven't broadcast live for a while. In two days I plan to..."

Feng Yan told He Vince and Wu Qi of his decision, both of whom had been in close contact with Feng Yan. As for Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu, he also planned to tell them in advance.

"I have no objection, it's just..."

He Vince held Feng Yan's waist and stroked his back with his palms.