22

There have been a lot of things going on in the Research Institute recently. Wu Qi didn't have time to log in to Star Live for a while. When he finished the live broadcast, he realized that A Yan had added the first-place benefit every two months. After calculating the time, it was almost his turn.

Wu Qi knew that A Yan was busy moving during this period and should not have time to live broadcast. It was rare to leave the scientific research institute after finishing the live broadcast.

He has his own place to live, but rarely goes back. Most of the time, he stays in the dormitory of the Research Institute. If his researcher hadn't sent him the wrong link, he might never have met Ayan.

However, now he has a new plan. If he wants to be with Ayan in the future, he cannot live in the scientific research institute together. I heard that females like beautiful houses, preferably with big soft beds.

Here Wu Qi has already begun to prepare a place to live with A Yan in the future, but over there Ming Ziyu has received the accurate news that A Yan has arrived on the main star.

Ming Ziyu didn't know who the other three people who often appeared in Ayan's live broadcast room were at first, but what was different from the other three was that the boss of Xingxing Live Broadcast was his friend, although he could not tell him where Ayan lived, etc. Information, but he can tell him who the other three are.

He had expected that the prince and the marshal would join. After he took the initiative to reveal the news about A Yan to the two of them, he was destined to be unable to hide A Yan as a good female, but he did not expect that the third person would be The one from the Research Institute.

Ming Ziyu felt a little uncomfortable. In his opinion, Wu Qi was even more rational than the smart housekeeper. He was obviously of the same age, but his personal achievements were enough to gain a foothold in the scientific research institute.

Wu Qi worked at the Research Institute, but refused the position of vice president. As long as he started a project, all the researchers wanted to get involved. The rewards he could get after the project was completed were unimaginable to ordinary people.

One project after another was completed, and some of the researchers who benefited were transferred to better places, while others continued to stay. With Wu Qi's leadership, Wu Qi became the invisible leader of the scientific research institute, but he himself looked like I don't care.

Wu Qi was only interested in experiments, but now he had another interest, Feng Yan.

With the help of He Wensi, the application for the resident identity certificate was naturally very smooth. Now he only has to wait for half a month for the review period before he can get the official resident identity certificate. Only with the resident identity certificate can he handle the house transfer procedures.

Although He Wens told him that there was no need to rush to trade the Star Coins to him, Feng Yan couldn't wait to trade it. He was really greedy for the house, and he was afraid that something might happen in the end, so he had to buy it first to feel at ease.

Although the ownership of the house is still in the hands of He Wens, in order to make Feng Yan feel at ease, He Wens also found a notary to make it clear that the ownership of the house will be transferred immediately after Feng Yan obtains the resident identity certificate.

With a place to stay, Feng Yan was completely relieved. While waiting for the resident identity certificate, his relationship with He Wens could be said to be getting better day by day.