25

k] 

He Vince was pushed down by Feng Yan. He was lying on the bed. His golden hair was particularly conspicuous. Feng Yan was sitting on him, his lower body was slightly raised, and his fingers covered with healing fluid had already penetrated into his back hole. middle.

He entered very smoothly. He had prepared in advance before the broadcast. The wet intestines fit softly, and the treatment liquid was quickly absorbed by the intestines. During this period, he was nourished with the treatment liquid every day. His intestines The flesh became smooth and plump, and when your fingers dug in, it felt like they were tangled in silk.

The sensitive points of Fengyan are very shallow, and you have to avoid irritating them when your fingers are running over the intestines inch by inch. However, the position is so wide. When Fengyan presses the intestines with two fingers, it will inevitably rub the sensitive points.

"Well……"

Feng Yan's lips were obviously tightened, and the core of his legs were shaking violently. The treatment liquid was cold when entering the body, but the intestinal juice flowing out from the depths of the body was warm. It followed Feng Yan's fingers that penetrated the back acupuncture points. drop.

'Damn it, my wife is having so much fun, she can even see her trembling thighs. '

'The sound of gurgling water made my mind blur, but I couldn't see it! '

The hem of his clothes covered most of Feng Yan's movements, but He Wensi was not included. His perspective was a beautiful picture. You could clearly see how Feng Yan's fingers were swallowed up bit by bit by the intestines, and then he pulled them out. When he came out, his fingers were shiny and covered with intestinal juice.

He Vince had not been in contact with Feng Yan for a long time, and he had used some means to make their relationship closer. He knew full well how sensitive Feng Yan's body was.

"elder brother?"

Suddenly a warm finger touched his thigh, Feng Yan was startled, and he pulled the finger out of his back hole with a pop.

He Vince didn't say anything, but just put his hand on Feng Yan's leg all the way up to Feng Yan's waist.

Feng Yan breathed a sigh of relief. The kneeling posture was still very strenuous. However, He Wensi's palms climbed up from his thighs to his waist, and also rolled up the corners of Feng Yan's clothes. This time, it was not just his buttocks. The whole thing was exposed in front of the audience in the live broadcast room, and even the waist could be seen.

The camera of the Xingxing live broadcast moved to Feng Yan's buttocks. The clarity of the picture was high enough for the audience to see how Feng Yan held He Wensi's penis, and then rubbed the top of the penis several times in order to aim at the hole.

Finally, it was aligned, and how to insert the genitals into the back hole bit by bit.

In fact, when using the back position for the first time, Feng Yan's body felt a little more relaxed, but when Feng Yan couldn't see anyone, he would tense up and be unable to relax. The two of them discussed it and asked Feng Yan to take the active riding position. .

This position was tiring, and He Wens was bound to help. Moreover, the direct position allowed Feng Yan to take his penis deeper, so He Wens naturally had no objection to this.

'It was the first time I rode a horse, and my wife was really wild. '

'It's really delicious. The wrinkles in the hole have been stretched out, and it looks like it's not hurt. '