5

The greasy prostatic fluid soaks the fleshy red genitals. During friction, the greasy liquid stains the pubic hair. The thick and hard pubic hair sticks to the side of the hand. If you are not careful, it will pierce the delicate genitals.

The stinging pain, which is so subtle that it can be ignored, will often cause the entire balls to tighten. Feng Yan's pursed lips relax a little, and a fainter gasp can be heard, and occasionally a muffled groan can be heard.

The whole person was lying on the bed, and his long arms and legs were a bit unable to stretch out, so he looked extraordinarily well-behaved.

'Isn't that too good? '

'At first I thought I was a little too tall and not good enough, but now I am quite good. '

'My wife's fingers are so long. When inserting them into your back hole, you can definitely press them where you feel comfortable, right? '

'I advise some people not to be too outrageous and to speak more if they can speak. '

Feng Yan, who was lying on the bed, just wanted to do a simple manual exercise. It could be said that he had no idea at all about his posterior acupuncture point.

The smell is getting stronger and stronger, and Feng Yan no longer touches her breasts. The sunken breasts are still deeply hidden, with no intention of coming out.

"Well……"

Feng Yan's slightly opened lips made a more obvious sound.

At this moment, all the males guarding the live broadcast room knew that the seal was coming.

Sure enough, his fingers tightened and the speed of stroking became faster. With a muffled sound, the white liquid shot out from the top of the penis and was caught by the palm curled up in a circle.

While Feng Yan was adjusting his breathing, his body was still trembling slightly, and the area around his areola was red. The breasts that had been hidden in the slit finally stood up, and their beauty was particularly obvious.

Perhaps it is always sunken, the color of the tightly sealed breasts is a light pink that has not been loved by the sun, standing on the honey-colored breast flesh, like the tip of a budding lotus.

With Feng Yan's slightly rapid breathing at this time, the lotus tip continued to rise and fall in the live broadcast room.

This is not the most exciting thing. Feng Yan bent one leg and stepped on the bed. While one leg was naturally flat, when he opened his palm little by little, the wrapped semen flowed out from between his fingers and all dripped onto Feng Yan's abdominal muscles. superior.

"Oops, I forgot I was still holding it in my hand..."

Feng Yan muttered, looking at the semen dripping from his fingers with a headache, all on his body.

The only thing I can be thankful for is that it didn't get on the bed, otherwise I would have to make do with some clothes and sleep tonight.

Even the sheets he was sleeping on were something he finally found. He still had some money in his hand. At first, he thought it would be two months before he left the garbage planet to buy things. But now it seemed that he still had to prepare.

After ejaculation, his whole body relaxed, he sweated a little, and the semen stained his abdominal muscles, so Feng Yan planned to take a good bath.

"I forgot it was still live..."

Feng Yan really forgot about it. After resting for a while, he noticed that the optical brain was still on. After getting up from the bed, he approached the optical brain naked and turned it off without even looking at the live broadcast room.