43

-----text-----

Those nobles soaked in venom almost occupy the lifeblood of the entire empire. However, apart from their restlessness, they will not cause immeasurable harm to the empire. On the contrary, disturbing them will cause turmoil in the empire.

You must know that only a stable regime can make those bugs settle down.

"The hand stretches too far, just cut it off."

When the emperor asked He Wens what his plan was, He Wens lowered his eyelashes and said this coldly.

Feng Yan slept comfortably, not knowing what happened or that someone was secretly watching him. During dinner, Wu Qi called him via video call and told him that he would stay at his mother's place that night. Can't come back to be with him.

You could tell by his tone that he was not in a good mood. Feng Yan knew that Wu Qi was clingy, so he wasn't impatient.

"I miss you too, Brother Qi. When I come back from Brother Yu, can I come directly to you?"

Wu Qi couldn't say anything wrong. He raised his palm and touched Feng Yan's cheek through the screen. Feng Yan turned his face sideways obediently, as if he was rubbing Wu Qi's palm.

The two ended the video call. Wu Ya looked at her distraught son and shook her head.

Wu Qi's optical brain has released restrictions on his family, so Wu Ya and the others can see Feng Yan's appearance. He is indeed more energetic than the photos and videos taken secretly. He is a rare type with a more male appearance.

Just the way she acted coquettishly with Wu Qi showed a bit of a female look. Wu Ya had a good first impression of Feng Yan, but she didn't know if she would get along well with him after meeting him.

Mo Sen had time, but thinking about the arrest plan to be arranged tomorrow, he did not take the initiative to go to Feng Yan. He just sent a message to Feng Yan and asked him to have a good rest.

Feng Yan went to bed very early and got up energetically the next day.

He made an appointment with Ming Ziyu at noon, so there were only a few hours left after breakfast.

But he didn't need to worry at all, because Ming Ziyu would come to pick him up when the time came. The original arrangement was not like this, but last night Ming Ziyu made a special video call, saying that there was a fireworks party in the suburbs, and the gathering before the party was very special. It was lively and asked him if he wanted to go and have a look.

Feng Yan, who had no time to wander around after arriving at the main star, naturally agreed.

When the time came, Ming Ziyu came to pick him up. This time, Ming Ziyu was obviously not as nervous as the last time, and his face was not tense all the time. With his handsome face, it can only be described as beautiful.

"Why does Ayan keep looking at me?"

Ming Ziyu pressed the automatic operation button of the flying car and sat down with Feng Yan. When he got on the car, he secretly observed the surroundings while talking to Feng Yan, but found no suspicious person.

This made him more vigilant. The other party could easily contact A Yan, which made him alert to the maximum.

"Because Brother Yu is good-looking!"

Feng Yan praised Ming Ziyu directly. Ming Ziyu pursed his lips and blushed on his face.

For the first time, he thanked himself for the face that he was not satisfied with before, because it was more delicate than the average female, and could always be offended by some males who were not very eye-catching.

Although he made the other party pay the price on the spot, his mood at the time was still not very good.

"Ayan is good-looking. In my opinion, Ayan is the most beautiful."

Ming Ziyu was attracted by A Yan's body at first. They were all attracted by A Yan's body and smell at first. However, the more they were attracted, the emptier they became. Later, he wanted to see her crazily. To Ayan.

Feng Yan has listened to too many love words, but he is still moved by their love words. It is precisely because he knows that they are serious and is really loved by them that Feng Yan's heart has always been empty since he came into this world. It will be filled little by little.

"Brother Yu, I like you."

Feng Yan said he liked He Wensi, he said he liked Wu Qi, he also said he liked Mo Sen, and Ming Ziyu was the last one, but his liking was not in order. He was just glad that he liked them and waited until the time came. Over time, he might even fall in love with them.

Ming Ziyu's eyes seemed to be filled with stars, and when he heard Feng Yan say that he liked him, the stars became moving.

The main star has a large area. It was said that it was going to the suburbs, but it actually took a long time. By the time Feng Yan got off the bus, the rally mentioned by Ming Ziyu had already started. There were people everywhere, and some people even came from other places on purpose. Came from the Star Territory.

Fortunately, the gathering venue was large enough that you couldn't even see the end at a glance.

Ming Ziyu knew that as soon as they arrived at the meeting, people arranged by Mo Sen and He Wensi would protect them. Even so, he still held Feng Yan's hand. There were too many people at the meeting, although it was not crowded yet. As a human being, Ming Ziyu still didn't dare to relax too much.

Feng Yan followed Ming Ziyu around the gathering, his eyes almost dazzled by the things on display at the gathering. There were all kinds, and there were even those selling mecha materials. There were people in front of every stall.

When Ming Ziyu received He Wensi's code, asking him to temporarily distance himself from Feng Yan, Ming Ziyu pursed his lips and tried to restrain his instinct, as if he was accidentally separated from Feng Yan.

In fact, Ming Ziyu was surrounded by people who seemed to be attending a gathering. He Wens arranged for Feng Yan to be safe, and also to allow people who had been hiding in the dark to come into contact with Feng Yan.

The other party was very cautious. Even though Ming Ziyu and Feng Yan had distanced themselves, they did not move forward for the time being. They had to go to the end, but there were fewer people, and he suddenly changed positions.

"Hello, do we meet again?"

Feng Yan was suddenly grabbed by the arm, which made him frown immediately. The smell and eyes of the other person reminded Feng Yan of yesterday. He thought it was just a small episode, and he didn't expect to meet him again. The other party hits.

He didn't have the slightest fondness for this person, but the other person still felt good about himself. Seeing that Feng Yan ignored his intention, a trace of anger flashed in his eyes, but was suppressed again.

Feeling pain on his arm, Feng Yan frowned more and more tightly. At this moment, a pair of hands clamped on the other person's wrist, and before the other person could cry out in pain, he covered his mouth and grabbed him.

This small movement did not attract too many people's attention. Ming Ziyu also came to Feng Yan's side. When he saw the obvious pinch marks on Feng Yan's wrist, the way he looked at the man was no longer just looking at a dead man. .

The man obviously knew Ming Ziyu. After he was suddenly arrested, he knew that he was finished. However, what he couldn't figure out was how Ming Ziyu knew that he would appear.

However, when he was brought to Hewens, the man's face turned pale in an instant, and he knelt down in front of Hewens as if he had no bones.

[Add bookmark]