10

Chapter 10 Fighting to be the first on the list

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

I want to open a new adjustment article

Of course, there are still daily updates here, what do you think?

-----text-----

Ming Ziyu already regretted his hesitation, as the ownership of the airplane cup fell into the hands of others.

Feng Yan finally pulled the vibrating egg out of the back hole, and the violently stirred intestine meat was still wrapped around the vibrating egg, looking reluctant to let go.

"Well……"

After the vibrator left the back hole, Feng Yan felt much more comfortable. After relaxing, he lost the strength to support himself and sat back on the bed.

Feng Yan raised his chin, and the entire arc of his neck was lengthened. Because of his rapid breathing and swallowing of saliva, his neck with a little bit of sweat was particularly conspicuous.

The slightly undulating chest muscles and the hidden breasts also emerged from the depressions under the stimulation of the posterior acupoint.

The tender pink nipples are fully opened, rising and falling with the breathing. Between the slightly separated legs, the closed hole is slowly squirming. When the vibrating egg was pulled just now, the bright red intestine meat was turned out. After a soothing process, The eyes are only a little red and swollen, but the color is very red.

Feng Yan shook his legs and had no time to pay attention to the messy bed. The special effects of gifts were flashing on the screen. Feng Yan rested until his legs stopped shaking, then walked towards the optical brain naked.

The males in the live broadcast room watched with bated breath as Feng Yan's sculpted body walked towards them, and then they bent down slightly and said.

"Is this the end of today's live broadcast?"

Feng Yan was still panting a little when he spoke. The effect after resuming the live broadcast was better than he expected. It was really tiring.

The total duration of the live broadcast can be seen, but after one hour of broadcasting, the audience is not willing to let go. Feng Yan knows that he still has to rely on these males who are willing to reward, but today's live broadcast has indeed ended.