4

-----text-----

"...Your friend recommended to you, Star Live - Ayan's live broadcast room. Click to see the photos of voluptuous and bulging breasts."

More and more people are pouring into Feng Yan's live broadcast room, and the barrage that has been deserted for a while has entered a blowout period. However, Feng Yan has completely stopped paying attention to the barrage, and has not noticed the change in the popularity of the live broadcast room.

He still maintained a comfortable posture leaning on the bed, his neck slightly bent, and his gaze lowered on his chest.

As if to allow the audience to see clearly, the camera is also zoomed in.

"...Inflatable breasts. As the name suggests, nipples that are particularly prone to indentation."

Men all have desires, and Feng Yan has been tense since he came to this world. Although this live broadcast did not go well, he also planned to deal with the accumulated desires.

I didn't deal with it for a while, but just touching my chest made me feel something in my lower body.

At this time, Feng Yan was not as hesitant as he was at the beginning, and simply stood up. The low space required him to bend down slightly, and the lines of his abdomen became more obvious as he bent down.

The barrage was going crazy, especially when he saw Feng Yan neatly taking off his outer pants, then sitting back on the bed, spreading his legs and taking off his underwear in front of them.

Even the lighting is particularly fond of his skin. The light in the camera seems to be licking his straight legs. The female in the live broadcast has a beautiful honey color all over her body, and the only part that is fair is fair.

'Gudong'

The number of people in the live broadcast room is still rising. Half an hour has finally arrived, and the ten-minute novice recommendation slot has finally started to work. More and more people are pouring into the live broadcast room, and then staring longingly at the dazzling white.

From the root of the thigh to the middle, it is the only white part of Feng Yan's body, and this white color is particularly eye-catching.

In the eyes of these males who often hang out in the live broadcast room, the private parts of females are always uniformly neat and tidy, but today there is a man showing his teeth and claws, with a little curly pubic hair concentrated on the perineum, around the two swollen balls. There are quite a few.

Now I'm just a little aroused, and the sexual organs dormant in the pubic hair haven't moved much yet.

The barrage was quiet for a while, and sporadic rewards began to appear.

"I haven't done anything manually for a while, um... I'm a little busy." Feng Yan hasn't communicated with anyone for a while, so he simply used the live broadcast room as a relaxing environment and leaned comfortably on the raised quilt.

The eyes that were slightly closed and the voice that became hoarse due to lust severely poked at the sexual preferences of the males in the live broadcast room. Although it was a pity that the anchor named A Yan did not show his face, which would inevitably lead to less fun.

But the lazily pinching of their own breasts and the low, lustful voice still made the males' backs tingle, and they felt that they must have picked up a treasure today.

'I'm not going to tell you who started flushing before they even smelled it. '

'From today on, I will be my wife's loyal dog! '