24

Feeling a flash of coolness on his fingers, He Wens' restless movements stopped, but his eyes darkened a bit.

He prefers Feng Yan to call him brother than Brother He. He seems to have thought of a more extreme scene. The penis belonging to He Vince in the camera is a bit more ferocious than when it was first released.

'Damn, there are several big ones! '

'Fuck, the dick is so big! '

'Thank you for the invitation. I put my face in front of the screen and took out the measuring tool. I matched it with baby Ayan's belly. When I inserted it, I could reach the stomach in one step. '

'It seems that the front end is still curved. If you go in and out again now, won't your intestines be hooked out? '

In fact, Feng Yan is also worried about it? Whose penis looks like a big corn cob, thick and long.

It was not honest to hold in the hand, the swollen veins were like a living thing. He opened his mouth tightly to hold the tip of the penis, which was much smoother than the shaft. His tongue jerked across the horse's eyes, and Hewens's abdomen tightened. got up.

Feng Yan only lowered his eyelids, not daring to take a look at He Wensi. Although he had eaten it once, Feng Yan was still not used to it. He Wensi liked to be clean, and even the penis had no strange smell. He just ate it with his lips wrapped around it for a while. , spilling some salty liquid.

At this time, I have to praise the benefits of a thick lower lip. The genitals are placed on the lower lip, and the genitals are tightly wrapped without using any force. After getting used to the top of the genitals, I try to eat more.

The temperature of the mouth is much higher than that of the fingers, and the inner wall is even softer and smoother. However, the capacity is limited after all. When he eats almost to the base of his tongue, only half of it has gone in. Feng Yan’s eyebrows frown slightly, and it is obvious that half of the food is not enough for him. It's also a challenge.

He Vince's hand on his side was already clenched, and he restrained himself from holding Feng Yan's head and straightening his waist.

Feng Yan struggled to move his tongue, and his squatting legs were trembling a little. The camera focused on the point where Feng Yan and He Wensi met. Feng Yan's mouth had grown wide open, and as his penis continued to enter the base of his tongue, The position of the tongue is squeezed to a minimum.

He Vince's penis was completely hard, but the sealed penis was still hanging down. Until the tip of his nose suddenly smelled an indescribable smell, with a bit of fishy and sweet smell, which made him feel dizzy. The tight corners of her lips relaxed a little because of the smell.

Even the genitals, which had been unresponsive, flicked a bit, and actually raised their heads a little bit.

Smell sharing in the live broadcast room can only allow the audience in the live broadcast room to smell the smell of sealing. This is also the cleverness of the boss of Xingxing Live. After all, in this world where smell is used to differentiate between males and females, suddenly smelling the smell of other males is a big deal. For a male with high lust, this is really a destructive behavior.

But the audience in the live broadcast room couldn't smell it, but Feng Yan was dizzy by He Vince's smell. His nose twitched slightly, his eyes looked a little confused, his mouth secreted more saliva, and his tongue became soft. He stretched out a little bit, and soon the tip of his tongue was soaked, dripping water onto the ground.

"Gup-puff--gup-puff--"

Feng Yan's throat bulged obviously, and the tip of his nose was pressed against He Wensi's crotch. The tightened throat made He Wensi's breathing become heavier. The hand on his side finally pressed on Feng Yan's head.

Slowly at first, with the Adam's apple surging up and down, the penis that had been completely taken into the mouth was pulled out with difficulty a little. Seeing that Feng Yan could adapt, He Wens exerted force on his palm and straightened his waist. A lot faster.

The clear sound of water and Feng Yan's nasal sounds from time to time were accompanied by He Wensi's low breathing. Although neither of them spoke, the scene was definitely exciting.

When He Wens pressed Feng Yan's head and ejaculated, Feng Yan's whole body trembled. Most of the white turbid semen went down his throat and was swallowed by Feng Yan. In the end, a little bit was spilled because of He Wens' action of pulling out his genitals. , taking out a little bit of the food in the mouth.

Because it had been stretched open for too long, the sealed jaw was so sore that it couldn't be closed. The tip of the tongue rested on the lower lip. After a while, semen flowed out along the tongue socket and dripped from the tip of the tongue to the ground.

Feng Yan put his hands on He Wensi's knees, and his expression with his mouth open and dripping semen was really too erotic. He Wensi closed his eyes and raised his head again with his penis.

"Good... good... sour."

Feng Yan spoke vaguely, as if he was complaining, and his voice was hoarse. He Wens touched Feng Yan's chin with his fingers and wiped it on his lips, with an obvious sense of comfort.

He Wens often appears in front of the public, and his voice recognition is too high, so he will not speak too much during this live broadcast. Seeing that Feng Yan is really uncomfortable, he can only use actions to comfort him. If there is no live broadcast, he will inevitably use His low and gentle voice coaxed Feng Yan.

Feng Yan tilted his head slightly, rubbed He Vince's fingers with his cheek, coughed, and his earlobes became red.

"I don't blame you, brother."

The word "he" was swallowed down his throat, and he only called "brother" in a sticky voice. Anyone could see the close relationship between the two.

'More, I also want to meet a female with eight-pack abs one day, and use his low and charming voice to shout in my ear, brother. '

'What's this? My wife! Kiss one. What's this? My wife! Kiss one. What's this? My wife! Kiss one. '

The barrage went crazy, and the special effects of the gift never stopped. He Wens paused at the ID of the gift, and the smile on his lips became a little lighter.

I don’t know what day it is today, but the other three people are all here. He Vince’s eyes fell on the string of digital IDs. Canlan was Ming Ziyu, and Mo Sen used his own name. Who could this string of digital IDs be?

Wu Qi, the owner of the digital ID, couldn't sit still. He had to fill his mind with experimental formulas before he calmed down a little.

Biomechanical logic chain... I like his lips so much... The second level of decomposition reaction... I also want him to give me mouth...

Wu Qi's finger pointed at Feng Yan's tongue sticking out on the screen. Apart from the experiment, he had a strong impulse for the first time. He remembered that the boss of Xingxing Live Broadcast was...

Feng Yan's physical strength was pretty good. Although his legs were sore from squatting, he didn't have too much trouble standing up and sitting on He Wensi's lap.

He Vince's arms naturally wrapped around Feng Yan's waist, and he helped lend some strength when Feng Yan knelt down and sat up.

There is a bottle of therapeutic fluid placed in an inconspicuous position at the corner of the bed. Feng Yan has to use the therapeutic device every day, and the consumption of therapeutic fluid is naturally not small. According to He Wens, the therapeutic fluid is more effective than lubricating fluid.

Feng Yan poured half a bottle of treatment solution into his hand in front of He Vince. It didn't take long for the treatment solution to be absorbed after it came into contact with the skin, so he had to move faster.

[Add bookmark]

$%$