40

Just such a sentence made He Wens move.

He did not choose to enter the bedroom, but turned around and returned to the living room.

While Wu Qi was cleaning Feng Yan's body, he could sort out his chaotic thoughts.

By the time Wu Qi came out of the sealed bedroom alone, He Vince had already made his decision.

"Wu Qi, why are you at Ayan's home?"

Although he already knew that the two of them had a personal connection, He Wensi did not expect that the two of them were so close, even Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu were at the back.

Wu Qi sat down at the other end of the sofa. Even after taking a shower, his body still smelled of Fengyan.

"In what capacity are you questioning me?"

Wu Qi was usually not aggressive, but that was only if he didn't meet He Wens.

To say it was offensive might be a slight, as if the malice that had always been hidden broke out again after so many years of tit-for-tat confrontation due to the strict seal.

Wu Qi can ask for nothing, but Feng Yan must not be taken away by He Wensi again.

He showed his hostility in front of Hewens because of the possible consequences of openly opposing him.

He Vince was silent for a few seconds because of Wu Qi's unceremonious reply. Then his aura suddenly dropped, and his expression became less angry.

"You really like Yan."

No, it should be said to be love. Wu Qi gave Feng Yan all his ability to love.

Wu Qi, who was still a bit popular in the military academy, became like a robot after entering the scientific research institute.

"Sorry, a lot of things."

The two were silent for a long time, and He Wens actually bowed his head to Wu Qi. With He Wens' status and identity, it was very difficult for him to bow his head and admit his mistakes.

This is what he can do after careful consideration and what Wu Qi may accept.

What happened back then was due to the evil intentions of people in the dark, and was also irreversible due to his own impulse. It was just like how Feng Yan felt when he asked him if he regretted it. Although he was silent at the time, he also acquiesced.

He missed the relaxation when the four of them were together and didn't need to care about their identities.

Wu Qi did not expect that He Wensi would bow his head first. He was apologizing for what happened back then. The long-standing depression and misunderstood grievances that had been accumulated in his heart seemed to have finally dissipated.

Wu Qi's aura also receded, but he also became much quieter. Perhaps too many things happened today, and he needed time to process and settle. Although there was still nothing to say between the two of them, at least not It looked like he was so tense at the beginning.

This is what Feng Yan wants. He doesn't want the person he has gradually fallen in love with to always have a festering scar in his heart.

Feng Yan fell into a deep sleep and even missed lunch. It was He Vince who woke him up in a daze after He Wensi came to wake him up for dinner.

I didn’t call for a lockdown at lunch because I wanted him to have a good rest. He couldn’t sleep in after dinner. People can’t just eat breakfast once a day because their bodies can’t bear it.

"I want to sleep a little longer..."

Feng Yan buried his face into the pillow, pretending not to want to get up.

He Wens coaxed and persuaded him, dug him out of the bed, and led him to wash up. After washing, his mind finally became clearer, but Feng Yan was still lazy, and He Wens held him again along the way. Next, we arrived at the dining room.

"Eh?"

Looking at Wu Qi sitting at the dinner table, Feng Yan's slow mind finally remembered something. He and Wu Qi were making trouble in the room early in the morning. When did He Wens come back?

The two of them could actually sit at the same table calmly. Feng Yan blinked his eyes, knowing that he must have missed something, but he also planned to ask after the dinner table, and when his stomach smelled the aroma of the food, he started Cooing.

After dinner, Feng Yan sat on the sofa and watched TV. It was actually a home version of an optical brain device. It was not as portable as an optical brain, but it brought together programs from all the planets. What Feng Yan liked the most was the Mecha Championship, which is said to be created by Teachers from each school lead the team and students participate in the competition, which not only increases the school's exposure, but also allows top students to be seen by more companies and the military.

Feng Yan's attention was all on the TV. After sitting for a long time and feeling tired, he leaned to one side of his body. After a while, sitting turned into lying down, with his head resting on He Wensi's arms and his feet against Wu Qi's. On the abdominal muscles.

He Wens and Wu Qi occupied both sides of Feng Yan's body, with both of their attention focused on Feng Yan. He Wens lowered his head and sorted Feng Yan's fallen hair little by little.

Wu Qi put his hand on Feng Yan's leg and felt peaceful in his heart.

The scientific research institute directly asked for a day off, and he planned to stay here all day today.

Before Feng Yan got up, he and He Wensi had temporarily reconciled. To restore the previous relationship, it was naturally not something that could be accomplished in just one or two sentences. The relationship between the four of them back then could not be said to be as close as brothers, but it was similar. .

The emperor has no other females except the queen, but the queen also has a male partner. The queen is a male, and it is more troublesome to give birth to a female than a female. Even if it is a female, the male body does not have an extra uterus to give birth to life.

The men in charge of childbearing in the empire all left their partners' offspring through in vitro cultivation. When Feng Yan knew that he didn't need a big belly, he became more relaxed.

If you want a child, the two of you can go to a specialized institution. At least now, Feng Yan has never considered having a child.

The queen only had a child with another male partner when he had grown into a capable prince, so the child was not very old and was very close to him.

After having a brother, He Wens realized how stupid he was back then. If Feng Yan hadn't woken him up and caught the two of them in bed this time, he still wouldn't have been able to treat it with a normal heart.

After talking to Wu Qi, he realized how wrong he was. When he was studying, Wu Qi was not an aggressive male, and he had always been clear about it.

After watching the show, Feng Yan was dragged out for a walk by the two of them again. Although they were still standing on either side of him, the atmosphere was not as tense as when he first met Wu Qi.

This feeling of being protected by two people at the same time is quite strange, Feng Yan thought about it, but people slowly adapt to the current situation in life.

When he first arrived in this world, he thought he couldn't accept the fact that he would have two partners in the future, but now he not only accepted it well, he even slept with both of them.

But what he needs to solve now is another problem.

"Would it be unfair to Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu if I only accept you two?"

Feng Yan asked them to sit down with a serious look on his face and said that he wanted to ask their opinions on something. The two of them thought it would be such an important matter.

[Add bookmark]