13

So this was the first time Ming Ziyu knew that this toy that now covered his genitals was such an amazing existence.

Feng Yan's body felt really comfortable, as it was wrapped around his genitals because of the tension. Ming Ziyu put his hands on the airplane cup and tightened his abdomen so hard.

Even if he knew he shouldn't, as a gentleman male, he shouldn't suddenly pull out his genitals when he clearly saw Feng Yan's trembling legs, and then slam them in the next second.

So everyone in the live broadcast room could see that the columnar body in Feng Yan's back hole went crazy at first, moving in and out of Feng Yan's back hole at an alarming speed.

Feng Yan also pressed his belly fiercely, curling up his toes little by little and raising his body. The force of his body caused his back acupuncture points to tighten. Ming Ziyu frowned and gasped, and was sucked by the tight gully of the airplane cup. Unable to move.

Perhaps it was because the pillar in the posterior acupuncture point no longer moved, and Feng Yan's expression became more relaxed. Just as his body was leaning back against the bed, the posterior acupoint no longer tightened.

The normally peaceful pillar in his posterior acupuncture point moved. This time, even though the seal was tight, it didn't react. It followed the slowly peristaltic intestinal wall, crushed the sensitive point, and crashed into the mouth of the colon.

Feng Yan's whole body arched, and he could no longer open his legs to face the screen. He rolled over and knelt on the bed in embarrassment, his strong buttocks tightening, and his subconscious desire to escape could not be hidden from everyone in the live broadcast room.

However, Ming Ziyu didn't give him a chance to escape. He pressed his hands on the plane cup hard, and his penis quickly moved in and out of the ravine, running over sensitive points with every move, and he couldn't bear to pull out until he hit the end.

"Um...well..."

Feng Yan's upturned buttocks lost strength little by little, and finally he knelt down on the bed reluctantly. The pillar made a snapping sound in his back hole. Every time he penetrated harder, Feng Yan would involuntarily raise his head and bend his back. The arc also caught the eyes of the males.

'Hold! This was too violent, and A Yan's strong body was forced to hide forward. '

'You have to know that this is just a sensing state. If it comes true, A Yan may be fucked up. '

'Ayan's butt hole was so red from being rubbed, and her intestines were wrapped so tightly that they even turned out a little bit. '

Naturally, Feng Yan didn't know how tight he was wrapping the pillar. Ming Ziyu was moving in and out so fast that his intestines were turning outwards, making all the barrage on the screen scream.

He Wens was soaking in the bathtub, and the expression on his face became a little lighter. His eyes were focused on the intestines that were constantly turning out on the screen. He had just drank red wine, but he felt thirsty again. .

But Mo Sen was better than He Wens. He still had a substitute in his hand. Now that he had found someone, he didn't need to save any more. He pressed the underwear that Feng Yan once sold on his genitals.

Not long after he came back from the dinner party, he was still wearing a stiff military uniform, and his whole body was straight. Only the military trousers hidden under the desk had been unzipped.

Ming Ziyu's breathing became much heavier. His earlobes were so red that they seemed to be dripping blood. His taut abdomen kept hitting the airplane cup. His eyes kept watching Feng Yan's every move on the screen. His pupils shrank into a bunch due to excitement, and his ears could feel... Feng Yan's hoarse moans were heard.