46

The elite strong man is sexually assaulted by a moving company← It’s probably like this 1V1

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

[What the writer wants to say:]

It's probably a new article, or maybe it will start before the main article is finished.

There are currently manuscripts saved, but there will be more 1V1 meat.

-----text-----

Chapter One

After the great cataclysm, human beings mutated.

Animal genes are resurrected in humans. Ji Chen has canine genes and has an extremely keen sense of smell. Even because of his occupation, he can easily distinguish a person's good and evil behavior.

The resurgence of canine genes did not bring him much inconvenience. As for the changes it brought about in his life, Ji Chen frowned and moved his leather shoes half a step aside.

His lowered gaze fell on the back of his hand, and the briefcase he was carrying was blocked by his side. It was time to go to work, and the elevator was full of people. The more people there were, the more smells there were. For Ji Chen, it was easy. Identifying each scent has become a common occurrence.

His Adam's apple moved, and the glasses on the bridge of his nose slipped a little because of his drooped head. He stretched out his hand to support him. He didn't slow down until the elevator door opened, and deliberately stayed at the end to leave the elevator.

As if unintentionally, his gaze fell lightly on a generous back figure. The man was extremely tall and wearing blue overalls. The four characters "Honey Express" came into view.

It wasn't until the person was gone that Ji Chen looked back regretfully, walked back to the elevator, and pressed the button for the first floor.

Ji Chen is a typical elite successful man with a high salary and outstanding appearance.

He is one of the partners of a business negotiation firm. He does not need to go to work on time. But after meeting someone he cares about, in order to meet people every day, he not only wakes up early to wash up, but also Dress up differently every day and strive to leave a deep impression on that person.

But so far, the two of them haven't even exchanged a word.

Ji Chen frowned, clenched the steering wheel with his palms, and with a low roar, the car started slowly.

Off-road vehicles have a high chassis and spacious seats, but they also consume a lot of fuel.

Ji Chen, on the other hand, swapped the supercar in his hand for this one without blinking an eye. Perhaps only he knew what he was thinking.

Compared with Ji Chen's enthusiasm, the other partner came to the office just before ten o'clock. He yawned and passed by Ji Chen's office, but turned around and came back after a while, leaning on the door frame to say hello. sentence.

"How are you today?"

Looking at Ji Chen's unmoved face, Shi Jun clicked his tongue, walked into the office, and closed the door.

"If I remember correctly, it's been half a year, right? You haven't talked to anyone yet, right?"

Ji Chen's response to this was silence. Shi Jun felt that if things continued like this, Ji Chen might not even talk to anyone if that person had a partner.