15

But Feng Yan is obviously different. No matter what he gives himself, he will be very happy.

The corners of He Vince's mouth curled up, and he looked very relaxed.

Feng Yan was actually very worried about what he could give to He and Mo Sen. These two big guys who often occupied the top position in the rankings had to keep up with the benefits they should have.

The benefits of Brother Digital and Brother Canglan have already been sent out, and they will be postponed until this time. This is also to save time in the future and send benefits to the resident bosses once every two months.

If he had to give it away every month, it would be too much for him, physically.

Through the sensor airplane cup incident, he discovered that these big guys who were stationed in his live broadcast room were so rich in capital that even through remote transmission, he had the illusion that he was really being fucked. After the broadcast, Not only did I sleep more deeply, I woke up the next day with some soreness in my lower back.

Of course, there is no denying the fact that he was really happy. Although the door to a new world was opened to him, it took two months for him to get used to his identity, and he was very comfortable doing this kind of thing. Naturally, he couldn't Will be disgusted.

The most important thing is that he is also thinking about what to do after getting the resident identity certificate. According to interstellar law, he must have at least two male partners. It is not a bad thing for him to adapt to close contact with males in advance.

And he still has an urgent matter. To get the resident identity certificate, he needs a guarantor.

Although it has been three months since I came to this world, because I am on a junk planet, I cannot contact the indigenous people. Naturally, there is no suitable guarantor. After thinking about it, I can only ask one of the four big guys who are resident in the live broadcast room. one.

They don't want to do anything for themselves if they have money. They just don't know if they are willing to do this favor for them after contacting them.

"Because I have to move, the live broadcast will be stopped for a while after the day after tomorrow. Because I am not sure where to move, I have to find a place to live now."

Feng Yan did not continue to talk about what to send He Wensi, but instead mentioned that he would be off the air for a period of time.

After accumulating during this period of time, Feng Yan no longer needs to consider how big the house should be, but whether the surrounding facilities are complete, and he is full of hope for his future life.

The smile on He Wensi's face became a little lighter. He had become accustomed to staying with Feng Yan during this period. He had to wait for Feng Yan to start broadcasting again, which made him want to find Feng Yan again.

If Feng Yan stayed where he could see him, the anxiety in his heart would definitely be relieved a little.

"So the benefits for Brother He this time, and of course the benefits for Brother Moson, I wonder if it can be changed to actual payment?"

He Vince thought of something and clenched his fingers slightly.

Could it be...

Crazy speculations have begun on the barrage. The more outrageous ones have already speculated that Feng Yan wants to give out benefits offline and spread his legs to fuck the top guys on the list. Mo Sen also saw those outrageous speculations. Although he frowned, his heart But I feel that this is not impossible.