34

Chapter 34 Unable to refuse

Previous

At the same time, Ming Ziyu behaved so perfectly in front of him that he was like a dummy. Feng Yan thought that he might be able to become friends with Ming Ziyu, but they were just friends.

Ming Ziyu gradually became a little anxious. He was very sensitive to the change in Feng Yan's attitude. Feng Yan had obviously shown a fondness for his face when they first met. In order to not stop taking care of himself today, he made sure to put his best self on the date. The good side shows up in front of Feng Yan.

Is it because of the food?

Ming Ziyu's eyes fell on Feng Yan's dinner plate. He could see that Feng Yan liked the food and there was nothing left.

So it's because of the drinks?

Ming Ziyu looked at the red wine placed on the dining table. He specially brought it from the manor to ensure that it was perfect. He had tasted it just now. It had a rich and mellow taste. Feng Yan was full of praise when he drank it.

Why doesn't Feng Yan look enthusiastic?

Ming Ziyu clasped his fingers together under the dining table, and even broke into a thin layer of sweat because of nervousness.

In this world that relies on smell to determine gender, smell can represent too many things. Feng Yan also smelled Ming Ziyu's scent, which was filled with tension and even panic, and he suddenly put down the tableware in his hand.

There was a momentary pause in Ming Ziyu's movements. Maybe he didn't even notice that there was a hint of uneasiness in his eyes when he asked what else he wanted to eat.

Feng Yan's tight lips relaxed. At this time, the shell on Ming Ziyu finally broke. He saw the real Ming Ziyu hiding inside, hoping to have further contact with him, instead of a perfect dummy.

"You know you're nervous?"

Ming Ziyu was silent for a while and nodded.

"……Feel sorry."

Ming Ziyu knew that he had messed up. He had been looking forward to the date for so long.

After breaking the shell on Ming Ziyu's body with his own hands, Feng Yan's thoughts were wavering as he looked at Ming Ziyu's obviously depressed expression.

"I should be the one saying sorry. In fact, everything today is perfect, but you always feel like you are hiding behind a shell."

Feng Yan felt that it was not good to have such contact, so he spoke out to the point.

Ming Ziyu opened his mouth and suddenly took Feng Yan's hand.

"I'm not, Ayan, I'm sorry, I'm just too nervous. This is my first time falling in love with someone, and no one can give me a reference. I wanted to show you my best side, but it had the opposite effect. "

Ming Ziyu's eyes were sincere, and Feng Yan was not angry at first. After talking, the atmosphere between the two was not as reserved as it was at the beginning. Feng Yan was an outgoing character. After the meal, the two chatted happily. Ming Zi Yu looked at Feng Yan almost obsessively.

He had never met a female like Feng Yan in his life. She was generous, kind, straightforward, and handsome. Ming Ziyu almost piled all the best adjectives on Feng Yan.

When they finally parted, Feng Yan also promised Ming Ziyu that they could meet again as long as he had time.

Now everyone except Wu Qi met.