30

Feng Yan had a good sleep in his new home, and He Wensi came directly from the small door the next day. The two had discussed in advance that He Wensi did not need to inform him in advance when he came. After all, Feng Yan had promised to meet He Wensi for a while. Vince went to get the certificate and first confirmed his partner's position.

"Isn't it a little too fast?"

He Wens hugged Feng Yan's waist and shook his head.

In fact, what he didn't tell Feng Yan was that if he wasn't afraid that Feng Yan would think he was too anxious, he would have planned to take the person to get the certificate on the second day of the live broadcast. If he could bear it for a while, he was worried about Feng Yan's thoughts.

Since He Wensi had no objection, Feng Yan would not persuade him.

He Wens knew that Feng Yan liked to read, so he brought a few books to Feng Yan every few days. He Wens couldn't be at home often during the day, so he told Feng Yan to let him know if he was missing something, and they would go to the mall to buy it together when they had a break.

Feng Yan is very satisfied with his current residence. Most of the things in the house were moved from the Hewens' house. They were all arranged by him in the bedroom of the Hewens' house. They are not only daily necessities, but also customized clothes.

There were clothes for both home and going out, and his wardrobe was quickly filled.

The day agreed to meet with Mo Sen soon came. Accompanied by He Wens, Feng Yan also prepared a meeting gift for Mo Sen. He Wens could not send Feng Yan to the appointment in person, but he also arranged for someone to be responsible for the pick up and drop off. and other security issues.

Feng Yan has not been out since he came to the main star. Even the place where he made an appointment to dine was recommended by He Wensi. He thoughtfully chose a membership-only hotel that does not require a specific identity to enter.

If you just want to meet up and chat for a while, a coffee shop with a quiet environment where you can sit and chat is a good choice.

Feng Yan had never met Mo Sen beforehand, but Mo Sen knew Feng Yan's appearance in advance through He Wensi's optical brain.

He showed up at the coffee shop on time at the appointed time, and his hawk-like eyes quickly locked onto Feng Yan's position.

The timing was unlucky. He didn't even have time to go home and change into a suit of clothes suitable for a date before he rushed over from the military headquarters. The straight military uniform and his imposing manner made it impossible to tell that he was here for a date.

"Ayan?"

Feng Yan was in a daze holding the cup. He had just arrived, and the driver sent him to the door. He still had a superficial impression of Mo Sen. Now he was a little nervous about meeting a real person.

Wu Qi has made him feel the deviation of reality. Could it be that Mo Sen also has a personality that is inconsistent with his appearance?

Just when he was thinking about what kind of person Mo Sen was, someone stood beside him and called him.

He turned around and saw Mo Sen in military uniform. He was stunned for a moment and then stood up suddenly.

"Brother Mosen?"

The corner of Mo Sen's mouth moved. Although he tried to make himself look less serious, it didn't have much effect.

Feng Yan has a natural affinity for soldiers, which stems from the world he once lived in. Seeing that Mo Sen was trying to express his kindness, Feng Yan simply stretched out his hand, took the initiative to hook Mo Sen's arm, and brought him to sit on the opposite side.