8

Under the explanation from a self-proclaimed medical university student, Feng Yan was once again refreshed. He had to say that he was still an interstellar person who knew how to play. Who would have thought that the small toy in his hand could have so many functions.

He even felt that the toys in his hands were a bit hot. No wonder the price was so high and there were so many gifts. He initially thought it was because there were many gifts and the price was high, but it turned out that those gifts were necessities.

A jar of liquid as big as shampoo actually needs to be filled into the vibrator in order to simulate the semen ejected from the top of the genitals during ejaculation. The liquid itself can be absorbed by the human body and can well maintain the posterior acupoint.

However, this was nothing. He followed the advice of the optical brain and bought two toys. The other one he thought was an airplane cup was the real trump card tonight.

'The set consists of two items, one is the induction cup used by the male, and the other is the induction sexual organ that the female puts into her body. These two pieces are matched. When the male inserts his genitals into the aircraft cup, the induction in the female body will The genitals will be connected and used, and its main purpose is to remotely relieve female loneliness. '

According to the comment on the barrage, due to the existence of sensors, the feeling of a male entering an airplane cup is not much different from that of a female, and the sensors in the female's body will also move according to the male's manipulation method.

The most amazing thing is that when the male ejaculates, the inductive penis will also eject simulated semen. Both toys have high ratings, but they are not suitable for sealing.

"Well...I don't have a partner now, and airplane cups obviously can't..."

Feng Yan breathed a sigh of relief and planned to put the airplane cup aside, but the barrage immediately began to object, and even the gift swiped the screen, making Feng Yan unable to ignore it even if he wanted to.

'This toy can be played without a partner! Other live broadcast rooms have reward list benefits! The one on the list has the most rewards. Just ask the one on the list if he wants a plane cup. Host, you should also learn from other anchors and give a hug to the one on the list! '

To be a big anchor, you can't do it without a big brother with strong financial resources. They have been squatting in the live broadcast room for several days, and they also hope that Fengyan can continue to live broadcast in the future. It is best to have a big brother from the list to control the scene, so they can follow. A blessing.

Ming Ziyu subconsciously sat up straight in front of Guang Nao. He scanned the airplane cup in Feng Yan's hand several times with great restraint. If he really asked him, it was not impossible.

He had to be an interstellar person, and Huahua's intestines were all set. Feng Yan didn't expect to be like this, but he really wanted to hand this sensor aircraft cup into the hands of others, so he hesitated and decided to sneak through.

At this moment, the screen in the live broadcast room was filled with the special effects of giving gifts. Ming Ziyu's eyebrows gradually wrinkled and his face became serious.

Feng Yan was also a little surprised. Looking at the gifts that were still flooding the screen, he spoke belatedly.

"Thank you, uh, boss 1796554 for this gift, you don't need to pay so much."

Feng Yan suddenly felt that the airplane cup in his hand became hot. This boss who suddenly appeared was not here for the welfare of the big brother, right?