19

He Vince naturally accepted Feng Yan's date invitation with a smile, thinking that he could take her home right away. His good mood lasted for a long time, but as soon as Feng Yan settled down, he received an uninvited guest. communication.

He only had time to seal the family's authority, and He Wens left the residence saying, "No need to wait for him, he will probably be busy until late."

He Wensi protected Feng Yan all the way off the starship and went straight to the aircraft. Before he could say a few words after returning to his residence, He Wensi left because of something. Fortunately, Feng Yan was in his room before going home. Then he gave the order to the smart housekeeper and packed it up in advance.

With the help of the smart housekeeper, Feng Yan quickly became familiar with the structure of He Wensi's home. He knew from the beginning that He Wensi was very rich, so it was not surprising that the residence actually had three floors, and there were various items on each floor. Partitioning thing.

The third floor is the bedroom. Feng Yan did not look at the second floor in detail. There is also a large conference room on the first floor. Feng Yan is a little curious about what He Wens does, but he will not go out of his way to inquire.

The smart butler also took him to the backyard. Feng Yan fell in love with the layout of the backyard at first sight. He saw acres of green. This season was the season when flowers were blooming. The entire backyard was colorful and the branches were beautifully trimmed. .

You can stay in a courtyard like this for a whole day, and just reading a book in the pavilion covered with vines makes you feel relaxed and happy.

He Wens also has a study room at home with bookcases on three sides. After asking the smart butler, Feng Yan selected the books he was interested in and moved them to the pavilion in the backyard to read.

Although optical computers are very convenient, the feeling of flipping through paper books is still difficult to replace.

He now lacks the basic education in this world. Thinking about the mecha key he has hidden, and wanting to see a real mecha, this idea becomes more and more intense.

He was like a sponge, desperately absorbing the knowledge of this world. When he knew that he could not pilot the mecha with his mental strength, although he had guessed it in advance, he still felt a little regretful, touching the edge of the mecha key, even though The mecha inside is still intact, and it only functions as a figure in his hands.

Immersed in the ocean of knowledge, it was evening before he knew it. When the smart butler reminded him that he should have a meal, Feng Yan felt that his body was a little stiff. The books he took out from the study room were piled up on the table in the pavilion. He spent the afternoon reading.

He Wens still didn't come back after dinner. Feng Yan was not familiar with the area and had no intention of going out. He washed up and went to bed early.

He Wensi returned home after handling the matters at hand. It was already very late at night. He learned from the smart butler what Feng Yan had done that day and what time he slept at night. So He Wens put the smart butler to sleep temporarily. .

The sound of shoes on the carpeted hallway was almost inaudible.

He Vince returned to his residence with a murderous aura, and when he thought about Feng Yan, he restrained it little by little.

Until he pressed the handle of Feng Yan's door, he could no longer feel any amazing momentum on his body. It was still summer, and the temperature in the room had been adjusted, so Feng Yan could sleep peacefully.